• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Orb Original and Gatlight V2 SS

For sale: two of my favorites have to go, courtesy of Data and the second release of the Spy007. :duh2: Both are mint. PayPal only, no additional fees. CONUS shipping included in the price. Add $10 for international shipping. First to state "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it.

Orb Original, the light that put Orb on the map. The Orb is an aluminum alloy with extremely thick walls. Maybe the best built aluminum light of all time. Activated by running the lanyard magnet through the tail hole. Green trit under lens. Comes with original plastic Orb twist case and cylindrical mailer tube. $190 shipped CONUS, SOLD.

Gatlight V2 Stainless Steel, hold in your hans and you'll be amazed at the quality. Nothing is prettier than stainless steel. Powered by a single CR123 cell. This one also has the added ball bearing detents in the switch. It takes a number of clicks to get to the low level, then several more to get to the brightest level. Walter of Lumencraft states that he will be making the more powerful V3 driver available for the V2's sometime soon. Comes with the original sheath. $190 shipped CONUS, SOLD.

3347abdf.jpg

Last edited:

The Coach

Enlightened
Re: FS: Orb Original and Gatlight V2 SS

And another cool light heads to the Garden State. :thumbsup:

Dad, how many of the Original Orbs do you have? :thinking: Didn't I buy one from you recently? :confused:

And another cool light heads to the Garden State. :thumbsup:

Dad, how many of the Original Orbs do you have? :thinking: Didn't I buy one from you recently? :confused:

Well, after this one that's going to white light, the only one I have left is the uber-rare Ti Original Orb. And that ain't goin' nowhere. :D

bf1

Enlightened

Come on Troy,

You know I would like that Ti ORB!:duh2:

MrBigBossMan

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Orb Original if it's still available.