• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CR2 ION, maroon

The stock market is making people depressed, so let's have some better news.

I was given this light by a generous CPF member, and it's time for me to pass it along to another member.

If you have never before had the pleasure of owning a CR2 Ion and would like to have one, post "I qualify and I'll take it," and I will send you the light free of charge with best wishes for having a good time using it.

2929933178_c8af1b7a51.jpg

LouRoy

Enlightened
Very nice gesture. I already have several of these, so I will pass and let someone more deserving have it. Cheers to you!:thumbsup:

Novaflash

Newly Enlightened
WOW

That was supposed to be "I will take it" and I have always wanted on of these great looking lights. Very generous of you. Thanks a bunch.

sskyy

Newly Enlightened
Wow very generous of you.
'I qualify and I'll take it' if Novaflash doesn't
but I don't know why he wouldn't, Congratulations and well done Novaflash.
CPF is truly amazing!

Last edited:
WOW

That was supposed to be "I will take it" and I have always wanted on of these great looking lights. Very generous of you. Thanks a bunch.

Hello Novaflash,

You're not out of the woods yet. You didnt post the magic words, and if I give the light to you without that, someone else will come along, post the magic words, and assert that their claim takes precedence. I need another post from you with the magic words, please.

bill

Novaflash

Newly Enlightened
"I qualify and I'll take it,"

Sorry I guess I was excited and wanted the chance to try out one of these lights. Again thanks a lot for you generosity

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
"I qualify and I'll take it,"

Sorry I guess I was excited and wanted the chance to try out one of these lights. Again thanks a lot for you generosity

Novaflash, I was ready to post those words if you didn't. :D

Good on you, and a huge :twothumbs for william lafferty for this nice gesture.

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Backup "I qualify and I'll take it"..... just in case Novaflash backs out of the deal! :faint:

Threads like this make me smile at the end of a long day, many thanks for cheering us all up.

Wow very generous of you.
'I qualify and I'll take it' if Novaflash doesn't
but I don't know why he wouldn't, Congratulations and well done Novaflash.
CPF is truly amazing!

In reviewing this thread, I completely overlooked that sskyy posted the magic words before Novaflash, but was too gentlemanly to point that out. Not to worry sskyy, I dont have another Ion, but I do have a really nice light made by Photonfanatic that I would like to send you for being such a good sport. This light is a sleeperl Please PM me your address and I'll get it off to you. Here's a picture.

2930197898_5ec9ce4ab4.jpg

Regards,

bill

Last edited:

sskyy

Newly Enlightened
:eek: Thank you :bow: Bill :bow: this place is made of some truly amazing people.