Flashlight Enthusiast
Am i the only one who finds them... uglified? :shakehead
Except maybe the whetstone.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still waiting on a clip for my EX10 :mecry:

horizonseeker

Enlightened
the whetstone is not bad, the others...well, you know what they say about the beholder...I certainly wouldn't pay that much for one.

I think if I handle my D10 after cleaning my guns without cleaning off the grime, it would look like the whetstone, might be something to try next time I'm at the range.

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened
Yea they are ugly, the patriotic one is just Pitiful, it is in no way an accurate representation of the American flag, if that is indeed the country that it is meant to patriotic twards

Point taken Beamhead

Last edited:

MstrHnky

Enlightened
since the lights come with the clips and are to be released on 10/24, is it safe to assume that clips for the ex10 will be available for purchase at the same time?

if it's already been said when the clips would be available to current owners, i apologize.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shouldn't the "Patriotic" version be red with yellow stars? J/K

HA-III?

The idea is great. I'd definitely like to see camoflage in the future.

I can pick a few from this picture I'd like to see....

aaannocropedmultismcr.jpg

Last edited:

d_rasp

Newly Enlightened
I got really excited when I saw the post, then bummed when I saw the colors, then excited about the clips, then bummed about the 10/24 ship date. I'm about to pull the trigger on an EX10 to replace my P3D Q5. Really looking forward to getting my hands on one of these!

paintballdad

Enlightened
I pulled the trigger on a whetstone EX10. Been holding off on one till the clips show up. I just figured out that damn clip cost me an extra $30:thinking:.
And they don't look that bad....... except maybe the Patriot.

litetube

Enlightened
Mayne NC should have just done some in Black or Silver and maybe gold with a Black bezel ring and or Piston colored or something? Maybe a 2-tone variation would have been cool?:thinking:
Some of the ladies might like these though :naughty: