Its the waiting that kills me

tweeker

Newly Enlightened
Well as some of you know I sent my 6p back for an exchange, and after I didnt hear anything I contacted la police gear and they said it takes two weeks to process it. TWO WEEKS! I finally got it in my hands, only to be parted with it the same day. I have had the malkoff m60 sitting in the box it came in for the past week. Hopefully it will be here next week. Its going to be another long week...:(

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
A couple of weeks, is that all :p
I been waiting six weeks for all the parts to come for a Mag build
and Im still waiting for the host.
"Good things come to those who wait" .... quoted from Hannibal Lector :D

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two weeks - you want to try ordering something from DX !

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Easy guys... he's merely expressing the pain flashaholics experience when jonesing for a new light... FLASHLIGHT WITHDRAWL!!!:faint:

And the wait? Oh man even a week feels like an eternity! Like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!:party: I've been waiting on my Heliotek for d**m near a week now and I'm getting twitches under my eye!!!:laughing:

I just hate waiting for a light I REALLY want!!!:sigh:

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Easy guys... he's merely expressing the pain flashaholics experience when jonesing for a new light... FLASHLIGHT WITHDRAWL!!!:faint:

Waiting is the fun part of flashaholicism :p

Two weeks - you want to try ordering something from DX !

10 weeks is my record for something from DX :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

sylathnie

Enlightened
I've found that the best cure is to order more often. Whether it's flashlights or parts, I try and make a least one order a week and keep about 3-4 projects going at once. :naughty:

Of course doing this I have already reached my Paypal limit in less than a year and now have to go through verification. :broke:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waiting is the fun part of flashaholicism :p

Oh man if your idea of fun is twiddling your thumbs for a few weeks then be my guest!:poke: All kidding aside, it is quite exciting to expect something in the mail... patience will pay off.:popcorn:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man if your idea of fun is twiddling your thumbs for a few weeks then be my guest!:poke: All kidding aside, it is quite exciting to expect something in the mail... patience will pay off.:popcorn:

:D
Im just a big kid ..... .its like counting the days to Christmas, so that I can open all my goodies :tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
"patients grass hopper" :D

FWIW I have waited 20 weeks from DX, but that is fast by all accounts :laughing:

My best advice is do not follow tracking no's once I followed a package online it read: your package has been delivered in Mexico "WTF" I live in the UK.:crackup:
That package did arrive some eight weeks later,but by that time the technology was old hat and I had to go through the whole process again.

So you see being a flashaholic is all about waiting,more waiting and waiting some more :D

Sector7

Enlightened
The waiting and dreaming is half the fun....after waiting for the postman and finally getting it your hands, playing with the new one and then the excitement wears off. I am back on the forum looking for yet another light to order and waiting again for another fix.:sssh: Soon :broke:

Niconical

Enlightened
Just to spread some good news to balance out all this waiting for deliveries....

A couple of weeks back....

Surefire E1B sent Friday, from New York, regular mail.

Arrived Spain...... Monday morning :)

It beat my previous trans-atlantic delivery record which was sent from Canada on a Thursday, arrived on the Monday.

That little snippet of info doesn't help any of you waiting for your orders, but I just thought it would cheer you up.

Or get you fuming, but either way.... :nana:

:)

foxtrot29

Enlightened
I've always got a few things coming in the mail. It never stops. But when open that mail box at the end of the driveway, and it's only got lettermail in it... well... it's a huge let down. :mecry:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to spread some good news to balance out all this waiting for deliveries....

It beat my previous trans-atlantic delivery record which was sent from Canada on a Thursday, arrived on the Monday.

That little snippet of info doesn't help any of you waiting for your orders, but I just thought it would cheer you up.

:crackup: now that's rubbing in the salt.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
UPS tried to deliver yesturday but secretary was not in and front door of the department was locked. Expecting about 5 to 6 lights today. Kind of got bottlenecked up from the weekend.:eek:

foxtrot29

Enlightened
I've always got a few things coming in the mail. It never stops. But when open that mail box at the end of the driveway, and it's only got lettermail in it... well... it's a huge let down. :mecry:

Like today. <sigh>

I want my NEX!

LumenMan

Enlightened

I love it when packages arrive ahead of schedule ! :thumbsup:

foxtrot29

Enlightened
Woooooooooo! Package day! Got 3 stuffed into the mailbox! My NEX arrived, a green lithium glo-toob, and (thumbs down on this last one): a tube of lithium grease -- it was supposed to be silicone grease. We shall see what the ebay seller does about that. I imagine nothing.

Meh, still happy, I got my NEX! Wooooooooooo!

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waiting for EDC P7 from Electro lumens to get finished and shipped, I'm going crazy!!:crackup::laughing::eek::whistle:… well I'm always crazy:D but that thing is going to be sweet:twothumbs!

Latest posts