Fenix questions

PonchoTA

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, still a newbie on here, but lookin to learn!

Quick question about the TK-10: Their website says that the diameter is 34mm (1.34") but is that actually the largest diameter, around the light head?

What is the diameter of the body itself, in front of the "tactical ring"? It looks like it is thinner, about an inch there, can anybody confirm? A caliper for actual OD? In other words, if I get a weapon mount that is sized for a 1" diameter body, will this fit? Or is it still too big? Smaller I can deal with, a foam spacer or something, but bigger won't do.

Secondly, a while back when I joined, there was a discount coupon floating around for them, is it still in effect? Anybody have a link or code I could use? :grin2:

Thanks, and I'm sure I'll have more questions later! :laughing:

Bobpuvel

Enlightened
Well if you order from www.4sevens.com you can use the code CPF8 and it is free shipping I think too. I've ordered from many times and it comes really fast. I couldn't help you with the first question because I have the tk11 and it might be different.

HKJ

Flashaholic
Quick question about the TK-10: Their website says that the diameter is 34mm (1.34") but is that actually the largest diameter, around the light head?

What is the diameter of the body itself, in front of the "tactical ring"? It looks like it is thinner, about an inch there, can anybody confirm?

Yes the 1.34 is the head, the body is 1" and between the flat sides are 0.915"

PonchoTA

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys! I appreciate the help! Looking into the 4sevens site now. Looks like I'll be ordering pretty soon!

:thumbsup:

Paul