• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: ROP 2C

Wattnot

Enlightened
Thanks all for sending me the links to sellers but I ended up ordering the parts to build my own.

Hi. Before I start ordering parts I thought I would check to see if somebody wants out of one. After all, I've had a Mag85 up for sale for a while now so if I can do it, so can somebody else!

I'm looking for a 2C sized Mag hosted ROP setup for 18650's (or AW's C cells). I'm not totally against a D sized if it's setup for 6 AA's (and includes FM's adapter) but I would really prefer the lithium setup in the C sized host. I also prefer an MOP or LS reflector as I'm trying to emulate the beam of the M6.

Even if you started an ROP project and have some of the parts I've talked about above, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Last edited:

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: ROP 2C

Hi. Before I start ordering parts I thought I would check to see if somebody wants out of one. After all, I've had a Mag85 up for sale for a while now so if I can do it, so can somebody else!

I'm looking for a 2C sized Mag hosted ROP setup for 18650's (or AW's C cells). I'm not totally against a D sized if it's setup for 6 AA's (and includes FM's adapter) but I would really prefer the lithium setup in the C sized host. I also prefer an MOP or LS reflector as I'm trying to emulate the beam of the M6.

Even if you started an ROP project and have some of the parts I've talked about above, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

I have a black 2c mag setup with 2 AW c cells a new gen FM reflector, FM bipin socket etc, quickfocus heatsink ucl lens etc. PM me if you are interested.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would really prefer the lithium setup in the C sized host.

You have option to use either extension with 2C M*g or wide tail cap or even cut down 3C to use 2 protected li-ion "C"
Using extension or cut down body will allow you to use 2x18650 cells too but you need spacer.
Every other part such as reflector, bi-pin and lens available everywhere from good to cheap. Just pick whatever fit your needs.

xrdriver

Newly Enlightened

I have a few different sized M@gs and the 2C ROP is my favourite. I am just waiting to get my wide tail cap in the mail from Mr FiveMega :thumbsup: