• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: $175 for Honking Bright Incandescent M@glite

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
os0pt0.jpg

:eek:Low–Low:eek: :faint:Price: $175:faint: SOLD
Honking Bright Incandescent Light! Say that a few times:poke:
Comes as a complete turnkey package with a 13-Cell battery pack and battery charger. It has the original Osram 64623 bulb and includes a spare one. Body is in excellent condition with some bright speckling in the knurled areas. This is the maximum recommended amount of batteries to power this bulb and the pack has to be rested before using or else you might blow the bulb. I bought this turnkey on CPF awhile back and I can't remember from whom but it was professionally built to handle the heat of this bulb. Please check out the pictures. What you see is what you get. I originally paid about $300 for this which was a good deal. Now you can get it for less. (For those that will ask, yes, this is similar to the Mac "Torch" only with the stock side switch and 13 instead of 12 cells.)

Payment is through paypal only. No E-Checks. I have two (2) paypal accounts. Prices are for cash (prefunded) paypal. Credit card paypal please add 4% for fees. PM me for further payment instruction or pay using the appropriate paypal email in my User Profile. Don't forget to include your CPF alias and what you are buying when paying.

Shipping to United States of America addresses only. Shipping by insured priority mail included in price. Insurance is extra. I a not responsible for any loss by USPS

Do not PM me about trades or offers. They will not be answered. Ask all of your questions you may have in this thread. I am tired of having to answer the same questions over and over in PM's . Also, there are others more qualified who are better able to answer your questions then me.
:thanks:

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: $175 for Honking Bright Incandescent M@glite

Your light package is price $100 too low!!! :poke: :grin2:

That really is one amazing sale. Someone is going to be very happy!

:popcorn:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: $175 for Honking Bright Incandescent M@glite

I think i paid $275 which was a very good deal at the time. I just got PM'ed an offer for more then what i'm asking for so you must be right:thumbsup:
Your light package is price $100 too low!!! :poke: :grin2:

That really is one amazing sale. Someone is going to be very happy!

:popcorn:

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: $175 for Honking Bright Incandescent M@glite

SOLD to WALLY - Going out tomorrows mail. You should receive a confirmation email from the online postal dept. :thanks:
I'll take it!

Had to just cause of it's name!:wave:

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: SPF: $175 for Honking Bright Incandescent M@glite

Congrats to both the buyer and seller although I think the buyer made out better on this one.....:grin2:

Nice of you to sell it for that price starfiretoo. That's the CPF spirit! :cool: