Bah silly paypal!

sylathnie

Enlightened
So... I maxed out my paypal account. (Mostly here :whistle:) And now I have to get verified. This is holding up purchases and payments on items I've committed to.

Anyone else know how long this takes? I feel like an a$$ holding up payment but I don't want to create another paypal account if it doesn't take that long.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
So... I maxed out my paypal account. (Mostly here :whistle:) And now I have to get verified. This is holding up purchases and payments on items I've committed to.

Anyone else know how long this takes? I feel like an a$$ holding up payment but I don't want to create another paypal account if it doesn't take that long.

You can do a quick verify that should only take a few minutes or less. I think you have to give your SS number and the bank account number.

GLOCK18

Enlightened
When I had my account verified it only did'nt take longer then 24 hours. I now have over 10k transaction from a ebay account.

sylathnie

Enlightened
Hrm I tried to do the quick verification and it didn't work. I'm now waiting on the small deposits into my bank account.
I tried this on Friday Night. (Late.)

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you let people know that is what's holding things up, most will be understanding. I know I would.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can create a new account with a different email address AND a different credit card, it'll solve your problem temporarily.

shakeylegs

Enlightened
I just added another bank account to my paypal and it took them a couple of days to deposit the test amounts. Than became active another day or so after I replied.

sylathnie

Enlightened
I can see the deposits now! Just not the amounts. Soon.... very soon..
<Goes back to prowling CPFMP:whistle:>

I almost ashamed to admit I have multiple text documents on my desktop with :paypal: posts already typed up in them. I think I'm going to set up a redundant paypal account just in case. (I wonder if that is against the rules or anything.)

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Their rule state you can have a "business" and a "personal" I believe. Many here have a premier account to receive credit card payment and a personal account to receive cash payment.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paypal premier acct?

I received a payment from PP today and it asked if I wanted to upgrade to a premier account. I clicked the upgrade button thinking it would give some details, and I saw a few. But what I want to know is whats the catch. Is there going to be some annual fee now or somthing?

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Paypal premier acct?

no you just pay fees on every payment you receive, regardless if it's bank or credit card funded.

Secur1

Enlightened
Indeed Paypal althow usefull can be silly at times...
I opened my account while i was living in Ireland, a couple of years down the road i moved to Greece.
Paypal account information editing allowed me to change everything EXCEPT the country...
When i emailed them about it, their answer was - Delete your account and make a new one......

Still i verified my new account within 24h