What light you carrying on Halloween?

dtsoll

Enlightened
Halloween is prolly my favorite time of the year and a great excuse to wield my flashlights! What flashlight or flashlights will you be bringing out to shine at the ghouls? For me I will be carrying my E1B but that may change with delivery of some lights I am expecting. Doug:)

kromeke

Enlightened
Hoping to be carrying the new Ra clicky prototype. But I'm not getting my hopes up that much. Time will tell...

sawlight

Enlightened
"Light"? Are you kidding? And you call youreself a flashaholic? You should be totally ashamed right now!!!:naughty:

My Novatac, my EO1 and hopefully I will have my 9P bored out and use the EO-9 with 18500's in my back pocket. You know, if it gets dark or something:rolleyes:

Chadder

Enlightened
I was just thinking about this. I will have my E1b in my front pocket, my E2dl in my back pocket, and my Proton Pro on my belt (just in case I want to use the red led). My three kids will have lights with them as well. I have not decided the lights I am going to entrust them with yet.

LG&M

Enlightened
I should have my Fenix T1 by then also I will bring my D10 or Nightcore DI. Maybe some Fuxtons for the kids.

Gatsby

Enlightened
"Light"? Are you kidding? And you call youreself a flashaholic? You should be totally ashamed right now!!!:naughty:

My Novatac, my EO1 and hopefully I will have my 9P bored out and use the EO-9 with 18500's in my back pocket. You know, if it gets dark or something:rolleyes:

Exactly what I was thinking!

My son will have his Lumapower LM33.

My daughter will have a NiteIze MiniMag.

I'll have my Novatac 85P for primary duty. Dereelight CL1H v3.0 for some extra oomph. And maybe my Mag85 in my coats game pocket just in case... :whistle: Oh yeah, and my CR2 ION as a backup :party:
In other words, the question will be which pocket does NOT have a light in it!

bill_n_opus

Enlightened
Kids don't need lights yet ... i'll be lighting their way with my new NiteCore d20 with a Fenix L2D-ce as backup.

Someday i'll bust out something stupid like a tri-p7 mag on li-ions. :twothumbs just to be an idiot. I wonder if a zebralight would work well for Halloween apps (don't know since I don't have one)

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. Jetbeam Jet III Pro ST as main light in the following configuration
  • lowest
  • max
  • strobe (max)
2. Jetbeam Jet I Mk II

3. Fenix E01

4. Pocket full of fauxtons for giveaways, im thinking maybe 50

I live in Singapore and we dont have a tradition of Halloween house to house trick or treating but some of my friends are planning a spooky party somewhere, and friends and their kids and all will be there, think he's converting his home into a haunted house for that night.

Bonky

Banned
a buddy of mine has built an incandescent flashlight that's powered by 2 Pratt & Whitney jet turbines and has a filament the size of your arm. Puts out 40 million lumens and has to be pulled by a Russian tank.

Last year it fried a kid. You should see the beamshots.

We're going to bring along that one.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry one with razor blades inside!

Halloween is prolly my favorite time of the year and a great excuse to wield my flashlights! What flashlight or flashlights will you be bringing out to shine at the ghouls? For me I will be carrying my E1B but that may change with delivery of some lights I am expecting. Doug:)

kramer5150

Flashaholic
My best light...
dsc00877kp0.jpg

My low lumen flooder...
dscn0519wd9.jpg

But thats IF I don't get something else in between.
;)