logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
My friend just got me addicted on these:

ifive_1736_707114.jpg
ifive_1736_562178.jpg
ifive_1736_625615.jpg
ifive_1736_506893.jpg

Penguin Caffeinated Peppermints

I have to say these are the best mints ever!! Good peppermint grown in the US (Washington & Oregon), caffeine (3 Penguins = 12 oz. Coke), and they come in three flavors: original, cinnamon, and my favorite, chocolate. All of their mints are sugar free. You've got to try these!

Dan

<font color="red"> (DISCLAIMER: I may not be liable for any personal injury or addiction from this post. CONTROL YOURSELF. I can't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif ) </font>

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yekim on BladeForums introduced me to those. Then there's Black Black gum with caffeine. And Pocky snacks. (Is that how the Japanese became very industrious?). If you're not crawling the walls yet some Bawls soda will get you there.

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh, I heard that Bawls go good with Penguins... I should try Bawls - 80 mg of caffeine fun! (supplied by the guarana) I heard that if you drop one of the Penguins in Bawls, its fizzes like heck.

Dan

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Ah, never mind. I just orderd a ton of 'em. Hope I can trust you youngsters.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif ... Hey Darell.. I got this bridge here that I can sell ya real cheap... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Ah, never mind. I just orderd a ton of 'em. Hope I can trust you youngsters.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
From the Penguin store:
Want to know where you can get your fix?

Many hip, happening retailers sell Penguins. In fact, it's often the fact that they sell Penguins that makes them so hip and happening.

Try the following stores:

Cost Plus World Market
TJ Maxx
Marshall's
Tower Records
Hastings Music
Meijers
College Bookstores
Seattle's Best Coffee

Or give us a call at 1-800-882-5615 to find other hip-hop-happenin'-now retailers in your area.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
If you like really strong peppermints, these are the strongest I've found. I've only found them on the website, though they may be available elsewhere? Caribou Coffee's Hoof Mints Though they are available in peppermint, cinnamon, and wintergreen...the peppermint are absolutely the strongest mints I've ever found, great for breath and I don't think I could stand them any stronger! (But I'm always on the lookout for another!)

arioch

Enlightened
I likes these , 'specially the chocolate. Unfortunately, sugar free and low calorie don't mean squat when you're eating them a tin at a time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
arioch, I've got some of those chocolate ones...very good, quenches that "chocolate craving" without having to eat a chocolate bar! They remind me of the chocolate "Lifesavers" I used to get as a child. I found some chocolate "Lifesavers" in the last few years somewhere, but they just didn't have the flavor that I had remembered. These do the trick!

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Water Joe! I haven't had that since leaving Alaska. Maybe I could start a distributorship here and make some $ on the side.

But when I lived in Alaska I had a home soda machine my ex bought from the state fair. Water Joe + Coke syrup = vibrating off the chair. (Plus I held the safety valve so I could double-charge the CO2).

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
arioch said:
I likes these , 'specially the chocolate. Unfortunately, sugar free and low calorie don't mean squat when you're eating them a tin at a time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I went to my local Cost Plus World Market and got the following:

2 each of Penguin Peppermint, Cinnamon, and Chocolate Caffeinated Mints

1 Velamints Chocolate

Ahhhh, the chocolate Velamints are GOOD. They say they are mints - I say they they are chocolate candy. NO MINT AT ALL. Oh well, they taste really good....

Dan

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
oh yes those vailmints are good!

don't remember where i got them though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Altoids, Everest and/or Orbit gum, and Listerine pocket strips to keep the breath fresh. Smint are my "Meeting Mints" that is, falling asleep in class? Pop a Smint. Penguin mints could be *perfect* for that, however.

Actually my mom has some Metabo Mints and Metabo Gum around here somewhere. It's Diet gum, 1 piece has as much Caffine as a 12 Oz Coke.

Of course when I get real real real tired I also get a headache so I get to (Legitimately) break out the Excedrin.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love those Penguin mints! I found them at World Market as well. Good for road trips instead of soda - don't have to stop and pee as often.