• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired <<sold out>> Solarc 14W HID Ballast & Bulb combo

Flipside

Enlightened
After an inital group buy in CPFMP, I have some unclaimed Ballast & Bulb combinations available. Welch Allyn's Next Generation Solarc 1000+ lumens at 14W (High mode) or 9W (Low mode) products can be seen here. These are the Solarc Spec Sheets (see page 1 for what's being offered, page 4 for electrical connections)

Being offered is a combination of one each of: Lamp w/ Dome (#M10N003) AND Ballast (#B10R001).

Price, delivered to your door (in CONUS)is $190. International shipping is possible, but at extra cost to the buyer. Note, WA sells these for $189 + S/H, and has a minimum buy of $250.

Solarc #1: gone
Solarc #2: gone

If you'd like one of these assemblies, please post below: "I'll take [the number available]" and PM me for PayPal information. If you have any questions, please ask.

Last edited:

Flipside

Enlightened
Re: <<SALE>> Solarc 14W HID Ballast & Bulb combo

I just installed one of these over the weekend, and what a dream. The original HID from WA was great. This one is even brighter, and faster to light as well. One of the best parts is that the ballast is regulated, and accepts voltage inputs of 9-16VDC.

If you're interested in modding your own light, this is a great option.

Last edited:

NeSSuS-GTE

Newly Enlightened
Re: <<SALE>> Solarc 14W HID Ballast & Bulb combo

This is a fantastic bulb! Well worth the price, Flipside!

Now that I got the HI/LOW mode straightened out... this bulb REALLY shines!!

Its hard not to love the 6900K spectrum!