Reflector for Fenix P1D

krazy89

Enlightened
Hey... anyone out there... i have a Fenix P1D body and head that i got off another member... however.. the reflector was a lil bit scratched up... now i want to actually mod it... and was wondering if anyone knew of a place that would carry a replacement for it... an OP one would be great... but even if it's SMO.. i'd be ok with it...

if anyone knows if there's one from DX or KD... please let me know...

Thanks

KraZy

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are two reflectors for the P1D, one for the CE version and one for the Luxeon. If you have the CE, you can use the replacements 4sevens sells for the LxD. The PxD reflectors are also the same.

krazy89

Enlightened
really.?!?!?

the LxD's are the same as the PxD's?!?!? i swear they have diff diameters...

KraZy

krazy89

Enlightened
hey guys.. thanks for the info... i remembered reading about that somwhere... but my memory was fuzzy...

Thanks for clearing that up.... now i just need to find a L1D body...

awesome.. thanks,

KraZy

krazy89

Enlightened
uh oh... things are getting fuzzy again...

If the L1D, P2D and L2D have the same heads... don't that mean that the bodies are interchangeable too?????

i'm confused...

KraZy

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
The P1D head and P1D body will only fit each other, but the LxDs and PxDs heads and bodies will interchange. All the above mentioned use the same Cree reflector.

gunga

Flashaholic
The same head is found on the P2D, L2D, L1D.

The P3D is mechanically the same as the 3 above, but has different circuitry.

The P1D is totally different.

Dang, Krazy, too bad I got rid of my spare reflector a while ago...
Would've been easy to get it to you.

:shakehead

krazy89

Enlightened
ah.. ok.. there's my mistake... not reading properly...

dang it... maybe my P1D project ain't gonna be as easy as i thought it would be.... good thing i got it hella cheap...

the reflector is a lil bit scratched... but.. i guess i can try to buff it and polish it... to make it a lil better....

the board on it is fried... so i'll just do a DD on a P4.... i guess that would still make for a decent keychain light...

KraZy

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would leave it alone. When you get the light working you might find the scratches don't affect the beam.

krazy89

Enlightened
haha... i know i should... but i can't... i can't leave it alone.... i know i can't... i need help!!!

but yeah... i'll do what you guys say first... try it out... but i know myself... and i'll end up doing something stupid to it...

KraZy