• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkyspit Surefire Project-M Extreme X600.4 ‘Stencil’ -->Sold to: JetSkiMark!<--

openbolt1

Enlightened
Milkyspit Surefire Project-M Extreme X600.4 'Stencil' -->Sold to: JetSkiMark!<--

Sold to: JetSkiMark!

Milky Project-M Extreme X600.4 'Stencil' 8x SSCP4 USWOH tint.

I just received this piece from Scott a couple of weeks ago and circumstances have forced me to sell this new masterpiece. It has no flaws and has not seen any use.

Tale of the tape
as is the custom here when separating from a Milky light:
:mecry:
---> VITAL STATISTICS <----

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=&quot]Milky Project-M Extreme X600.4 'Stencil' 8x SSCP4 USWOH 7x McR16mms 1x McR20 'Stenflector' Acorn 1.0 (v7.11.30.01)[/FONT]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=&quot]Use 2x Lithium-Ion or 3x123 Primaries. On Primaries: Max 600 Lm 1h, Medium 4h, Low 18h, UL 140h.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]System Efficiency with 2x Li-Ion approx. 83 Lumens/Watt, well I excess that of CFL lighting[/FONT]
The head only is up for sale. The tint is absolutely perfectly white with no hint of green, brown, blue, purple or any other off colors. Pure, pure white. Did I mention it's PURE white?

If you have an M6 put this Milky LED head on it with a 2x 18650 battery holder and let me tell you folks, that is one heck of a combination!

I asked Scott to figure the brightness level spread in lumens and here is what he came up with, (four levels):

High= 600 Lumens
Medium= 150 Lumens
Low= 33 Lumens
Ultra-Low= 4 Lumens

Nicely spaced if I my say so. It also has a "Tactical" mode built in accessed by tapping 20 times. This head is absolutely mint and in pristine unused condition without flaws.

The epitome of a shelf queen. $470.00 $449 Now: $420! for the head delivered to the CON-US. So, stop wishing & wondering what you could do with your old M3, M3T or M4 because now you have a good option!

This is less than what it would cost to have Scott build you one and you can have it now.

Most know how long these take to reach completion. Here's one that is in new condition and I'll deliver it free to the Continental US.

I will ship to other country's as well with the proper postage added.

PayPal preferred but a USPSMO will work as well. Here's some pictures…
Stencil3.jpg

Stencil7.jpg

Stencil2-1.jpg

Stencil11.jpg

Stencil1-1.jpg

Stencil10.jpg

Stencil6.jpg

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: Milky Project-M Extreme X600.4 'Stencil' 8x SSCP4 USWOH

Nice Looking Light! This should move out quickly I would think......:thumbsup:

openbolt1

Enlightened

Thanks for the nice comments guys! For those who have asked, yes it can use ANY combination of Li-Ion batteries.

2x AW "C" batteries in a BigLeef system. Hours of runtime at 600 lumens.
2x 17670's in a stock Surefire M4 body. 18650's if bored out by Milky!
2X 18650's in mdocod battery holder for the M6 (my favorite).
2x 17500's in an M3 body (shown).

Pretty versatile light really. The beam is more floodsy than a thrower of course. The beam has a rather unusual wraparound effect. Hard to describe but the beam seems to get around objects in some fashion especially outside. Probably bouncing of other objects (fences, trees ect) thus contributing to this wrap around effect. With the four well spaced levels it's easy to find one that suits most situations. I hope someone picks it up soon, I have a plane ticket to buy for my daughter who is going to DC to intern for our Senator in our nations Capitol. It's always something..

openbolt1

Enlightened

Price has been lowered...

openbolt1

Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit Project-M Extreme X600.4 'Stencil' 8x SSCP4 USWOH (LOWERED PRICE)

Still for sale...:~)

Last edited:

openbolt1

Enlightened

Price lower than ever. Now: $420 delivered to the Con-US. Help me come up with the $500 St. John's College in Annapolis needs for application/admission fees for my teenage daughter...This is for real. No new toys for a while. Time to send her to college...and likely there will be more good stuff going up for sale soon.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

kinda weird question, understandable if you cant/wont answer

how heavy is the setup as shown, with 3x primaries?

thanks

also (easy one) is this more flood or more throw? thx

openbolt1

Enlightened

kinda weird question, understandable if you cant/wont answer
==============================================
how heavy is the setup as shown, with 3x primaries?
Just under 12 ounces...
==============================================
also (easy one) is this more flood or more throw?

More flood if I had to choose But... it floods very far.
"Very Muscular" as Milky would say...
===============================================
thx

You're welcome! They were good questions. ;)

================================================

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Help me come up with the $500 St. John's College in Annapolis needs for application/admission fees for my teenage daughter...This is for real.
A noble cause for selling your toy and I'd bite myself for that very reason if only I wasn't :broke:. Good luck with the quick sale.

JetskiMark

Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit Surefire Project-M Extreme X600.4 'Stencil' Turbohead --> Price Lowered

Any chance of getting the head with the SW02 for a package deal?

I really don't need any more lights but I have a bored M4 body that I could use.

openbolt1

Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit Surefire Project-M Extreme X600.4 'Stencil' Turbohead --> Price Lowered

Any chance of getting the head with the SW02 for a package deal?

I really don't need any more lights but I have a bored M4 body that I could use.

JetskiMark,

I'm sure we can work the SW02 into the deal... I'm waiting on an M4 body that Milky is boring out for me as we speak. It's a very practical modification considering the added capacity of the 18650's vs 17670's and it's still Surefire looking!

I'm pretty much loosing my arse on the head right but I can replace the SW02. I can go $60 for the tailcap shown. It's brand new as well. These are about $78 delivered from SF.

That makes it $480 delivered inside the U.S. for the new Milky Stencil head & the new SW02.

Hope this will make it happen. I could use it about now...

Thanks,

Gary

JetskiMark

Enlightened

That sounds good.

I'll take it!

Please PM your info and I will send a cash PayPal.

I would like this insured too please.

openbolt1

Enlightened

Cash PayPal sent.

I'm looking forward to receiving my first Milky Mod.

Received your PP. Your Milky Stencil turbohead & SW02 will go out in the morning.

Thank you Mark!

JetskiMark

Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit Surefire Project-M Extreme X600.4 'Stencil' -->Sold to: JetSkiMark!<--

I received everything today in perfect, as new, condition.

This will be a versatile light.

Thank you Gary!

openbolt1

Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit Surefire Project-M Extreme X600.4 'Stencil' -->Sold to: JetSkiMark!<--

I received everything today in perfect, as new, condition.

This will be a versatile light.

Thank you Gary!

Great, glad it arrived in one piece! I miss the Stencil though :mecry: