AAA Light wanted

sweetlight

Newly Enlightened
Hey there, I am looking for a bright, around 50 Lums light that uses two AAA's. I currently have the Streamlight stylus pro and its good but I would like brighter if possible with the same batts.

HKJ

Flashaholic
Hey there, I am looking for a bright, around 50 Lums light that uses two AAA's. I currently have the Streamlight stylus pro and its good but I would like brighter if possible with the same batts.

I do not know about 2*AAA lights, but some single AAA lights:
Fenix L0D (75 lumens)
LiteFlux LF2X (more than L0D)

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy,
Hmmmmm......... you might give the folks at brightguys.com a call or e-mail and ask them about this light:

http://www.brightguy.com/products/Inova_Bolt_2_AAA_LED_Flashlight.php

It doesn't list a lumen rating, but I think it might have a K2 LED (the CR123 version does), and if so, it should be brighter than the Stylus Pro, which is a great little pen light.

In any case, I'll bet they can give you an idea of the relative brightness between it and the Stylus Pro.

Of course, when you get into something as large as the Inova Bolt, you really might as well step up to a 2xAA light..... and there are numerous choices in that catagory for a brighter light.

Happy hunting!

Marduke

Flashaholic
The LOD Q4 on it's own is 75 lumens off 1xAAA. You can put the head of the LOD on the body of the stylus pro for >100 lumens if you want.

LG&M

Enlightened
The LOD Q4 on it's own is 75 lumens off 1xAAA. You can put the head of the LOD on the body of the stylus pro for >100 lumens if you want.
How does putting it on a different body make it brighter?

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think this is what he is referring to.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2531128&postcount=11

streampromodyr0.jpg

Latest posts