• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired I need a fix. Please help.

Dadof6

Enlightened
As any flashaholic will tell you, I need more. I have a ra clicky coming, I've paid for it, but I don't know when it will be here. Until that time, I need a fix. A unique light might satisfy that itch. Somebody, please help me. I have $133.04 in paypal and I need a light. If you have a light that you think is worth the 133.04, let me know. I must satisfy this thirst.

I just need a fix until I get my clickie. PLEASE help me.

Rich

Last edited:

Dadof6

Enlightened
I need the good stuff. Donn, will I be happy, will this be what I truly need, or will I just have to keep coming back to you for more?

Dadof6

Enlightened
I've sent the money, but I need the fix bad. I'm afraid I'm going to start breaking into my neighbor's homes and steal their flashlights if the fix doesn't do it for me.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool, donn, though not surprising in the least. Get him hooked, and then keep him coming back.:naughty:

Only issue: I thought I made it clear that when I sold you this light, that I was to have the first right of refusal. Sigh.:mecry:

:crackup:

Dadof6

Enlightened
Very cool, donn, though not surprising in the least. Get him hooked, and then keep him coming back.:naughty:

Only issue: I thought I made it clear that when I sold you this light, that I was to have the first right of refusal. Sigh.:mecry:

:crackup:

Chronos, if that's the light I get . . . too bad for you. First refusals are nice, but unless they're in writing, your out one fine light. Of course after I EDC it for a couple months I might let you buy it back.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't wait for the next chapter of this....:)

Nice deal donn!:twothumbs

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
:popcorn:

This is what makes this place interesting

crazy people:laughing:

Donn has some good stuff, This should be fun

-Bobby