Maglite digital camo 3 d led

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
Anyone seen any of these yet ? they look pretty good
db6b_1.JPG

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened
Wow can someone say "TACTICOOL", maybe good for hunting....no not really.....maybe theyll give em to soldiers in Iraq.....wait nope that wont work eather....Im fresh out of ideas man

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Highly doubt it, I had a camo mini that turned dark green in a couple of months. I'm not a fan of camo flashlight, just means you'll never find it if you drop it in the woods.

dwntwnftw

Newly Enlightened
I was back in the States and picked one up as I had not bought a flashlight in over 6months (prices here are way too high).

I would advise to pass. The camo pattern seems to be painted on. I have not compared to some of my standard AA M@gs but it seems to be "cheaper"...It just did not feel solid in the hand. (my perception, yours may vary).

Anywho..., it would make a nice gift for teenagers and others who are not into lights but enjoy outdoors.

Bobpuvel

Enlightened
Definitely looks cool. and for some reason I keep thinking that it will be a really powerful light... but then I remind myself that it's a 3D mag...:ohgeez:

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just saw the new digital camo Mags for the first time this weekend. I ordered the AA Minimag version to add to my collection. It won't see any serious use, as its finish is surely to be as fragile as the regular cam digital Mags are. If the finish was at least as durable as the regular Mags I'd buy another one to use (with a drop-in), but it will be a shelf queen I guess.

greenLED

Flashaholic
I have one of those in the 2AA version. I wouldn't've normally picked up that pattern, but it's part of the collection.

One thing I noticed is that the OD background is anodized, not painted like the original camo pattern was.

secureone

Newly Enlightened
I hate digital camo!

Whatever happened to woodland camo, now everything is digital camo bleh

The us military particuley the marines uses digi camo because it blends better. Furthermore the curves in woodland camo were found to atrackt the eye more than a pixle or digi camo did. Plus it looks damn cool.

cdrake261

Enlightened
Sorry to revive this thread, but....where the hell do you find these freaking flashlights? Best I found is a 3D version, found a 4D once but lost the link.

U

user1016

Sorry to revive this thread, but....where the hell do you find these freaking flashlights? Best I found is a 3D version, found a 4D once but lost the link.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R...nkw=maglite+3d+camo&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I don't think I've ever seen a 4D, but I have seen some parkerized finish Maglite 3D's here in Australia back in 2009, they were extremely popular too (Very nice smooth finish!), as well as purple and pink Mag 3ds.

The camo finish on the minimags rubs right off, and I feel the 3D's might be the same.