SF Dealer in SF BayArea?

ChadS

Newly Enlightened
I've found CPF few days ago and have been reading a lot of valuable post on this forum. I'm now ready to go get an SF E2E or A2 today.
Does anyone know where I can find the SF dealer list for San Francisco Bay Area (Fremont)? I'm looking for one that's open on Sunday.
Please help. I need to get some new toys today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks!

Size15's

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF ChadS!

I would have thought that the chance of you finding a SureFire Dealer in your area who is open on a Sunday is better than finding a walk-in Dealer with an A2 on display.

The E2e-HA on the otherhand is well be worth hunting to see for yourself.

Al

ChadS

Newly Enlightened
Just want to thank you guys for your replies. I ended up buying the SF A2 from Lagger Pro today. They don't have store front but they deliver to my house within a few hours after I ordered. Great service.

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
By far your best bet is to buy at the Cow Palace Gun Show ... next show is THIS WEEKEND. You will get significant discount versus any store-based dealer, and you'll be able to fondle the light in person before purchasing (just like at a store). Make sure you check all the Surefire dealers at the show for price, some are not such a good deal. 'course, parking and entrance fees will eat some of your savings up, but I usually look at the show as entertainment, an excuse to hang out with my buddies for a few hours.

I've found that the best deal is *usually* to be found with the elderly couple who usually set up near the front of the show. Their tables are always formed in a U, with fancy knives and Luminox watches along the short section of the U, Surefires along one leg, and Princeton Tec and other plastic lights along the other. Good price can also be found at Joel's table, he's a somewhat rotund guy w/ beard and mustache, usually 4-5 guys manning his huge spread of knives and lights.

Joe

eelnoraa

Newly Enlightened
is there any website for the gun show, I want to know some more detail about it, like the time, location, entran fee ....

Thanks

eel

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: cow palace info

Also try:

Gun & Jerky Show

Joe T. is speaking about the folks at Leech Enterprises. Very nice people, with fair prices, and just about every SF accessory made is usually in stock...

--dan

Fusion

Newly Enlightened
Re: cow palace info

I got my Surefire E2E at the cow palace gun show for $55 bucks out the door. I'm sure that's a tuff price to beat!