Will the F04 beam diffuser fit a E1B?

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a pic but basically with the F04 there is no real beam - its a flood of light.

If you want to test your E1B out in the meantime until someone get pics up - find something akin to frosted glass or put some cellophane over the head of your light with scotch tape on top (so the tape doesn't get on the lens and yuck it up) and you will see how it looks...

EV_007

Enlightened
Oh ya, it would be marvellous if somebody could just show me a picture of the beam(E1B) with and without the diffuser.. I would really appreciate it :D

Here is a pic of the F04 on my E1B with a E2D tailcap.
e1B_fo4_UP.jpg

And here's a shot from the sticky in the General forum with some of the popular lights compared side by side outdoors along with the E1B with and without the F04 diffuser beamshot.

E1B_F04_E1B.jpg

LG&M

Enlightened
I second this combo. The diffuser makes this great light even more useful.

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are hex - it looks like some black hockey tape has been put around the one pictured in the previous post...

EV_007

Enlightened
Itr is hex, just looks rounded in that image. But if you look closely, you can see the straight outlines indicating a hex shape.

Zen|th

Newly Enlightened
Here is a pic of the F04 on my E1B with a E2D tailcap.
e1B_fo4_UP.jpg

And here's a shot from the sticky in the General forum with some of the popular lights compared side by side outdoors along with the E1B with and without the F04 diffuser beamshot.

E1B_F04_E1B.jpg

WOW!!! thaks alot EV 007. U really answered my question. It really looks good and it isnt very expensive right? around..$14? So it looks like a F04 beamshaper will be added to my E1B soon!!! :twothumbs

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
How does the F04 beam diffuser fit on a E2DL?

Over the crenelations - it fits it like a glove and is a great way to keep your E2DL pocket and sheepie friendly!

The F04 is a MUST for every TIR optic light from surefire - it will be the best $14 you spend in this hobby.

Zen|th

Newly Enlightened
Over the crenelations - it fits it like a glove and is a great way to keep your E2DL pocket and sheepie friendly!

The F04 is a MUST for every TIR optic light from surefire - it will be the best $14 you spend in this hobby.

One FO4 Beam diffuser coming up!!!
naughty.gif
I will be getting soon within this month! Thanks for the tips guys