• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: The "I'll give you some $$, 2 trits and batts to play with your Spy007" Sale!

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: The "I'll give you some $$, 2 trits and batts to play with your Spy007" Sale!

SOLD!!

for sale, Spy007 serial #0255.

new, from recent release. purchased this with the full intent to sell, i really just wanted to check it out. as awesome as i expected, but no shelf queens for me and this just wouldnt be a user. i know CPF buyers may want shelf queens, so i treated it accordingly. any fingerprints have been lovingly cleaned up with a soft eyeglass cloth.

what you get:
- pelican case
- little envelope with 2 beads
- foam insert
- original 2x SureFire CR123A batteries
- Spy007 #0255

+ 2x new BS CR123A batteries (to replace any juice i used)
+ 2x green 1.55x5mm trits from Bart (i bought them here), fit perfect
+ "$$$"

if you really want pics let me know, but its a new Spy007...

selling for $950 total - SOLD!!

(i paid $1003 total, just for the Spy)

Sale Details:

Unconditional "I'll take it" posted in the thread has priority. No trades, cash is king!

Buyer will be notified by PM with PayPal address, and final shipping info.

PayPal payment only. CONUS only.

Prices include:
1) USPS Priority Mail, with Insurance included up to $500. I am not responsible for lost packages. Please PM me if you're "taking it" already, and want to pay for an upgraded shipping option. This is a big ticket item, so I'm happy to work with you.
2) PayPal fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card.

I have 30+ great feedbacks at edcforums.com and several successful transactions here (a few Cheers at http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=179195), bid with complete confidence!

p.s. also selling my Strider SnG here.

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: The "I'll give you some $$, 2 trits and batteries to play with your Spy007" S

Nice Hooplehead, I'm with you, if you ain't gonna use it pass it on.

That's a great price with the free trits and all.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: This light is simply fantastic and for some is a real user.

Good luck.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: The "I'll give you some $$, 2 trits and batteries to play with your Spy007" S

thanks! was reeealllly tempted to keep it and get a nice AoH stingray holster, but i just bought a big Busse and a bunch of other stuff so yeah, gotta pass it on to someone else for some TLC

LightKnife

Newly Enlightened

PM Sent

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

SPF to StrayLight, pending final confirmation...

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

SOLD to StrayLight. thanks for looking everyone!

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: SOLD: The "I'll give you some $$, 2 trits and batts to play with your Spy007" Sal

Thank you. Good deal from a fair dealer.