Holster for 6p with beam diffuser?

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those of you that use a beam diffuser on your 6p what kind of holster do you find works best for you?

bagman

Enlightened
It fits bezel up with a diffuser fine in the V70 polymer holster.

dougie

Enlightened
Baggie

It does fit well in the V70 but I found that the beam filter caused it to twist and eventually turn itself on. Now it maybe that my uniform catches it differently to others but for that reason I don't use a beam filter on my 6p sized lights. However, I use a V70 every day and it is my favorite type of holster.

bagman

Enlightened
Baggie

It does fit well in the V70 but I found that the beam filter caused it to twist and eventually turn itself on. Now it maybe that my uniform catches it differently to others but for that reason I don't use a beam filter on my 6p sized lights. However, I use a V70 every day and it is my favorite type of holster.

Dougie - I've never had that happen but I didnt carry it with the filter on for a huge amount of time, probably only a handful of shifts. My stab vest does sometimes turn the light around a little but I've never had it come on.

I agree for duty carry the V70 is the the best holster I've used (and I've used a fair few :rolleyes:)

Latest posts