• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** FS: Mac's Torch - Worldwide! *** PRICE DROP

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator
*** SOLD: Mac's Torch - Worldwide! *** PRICE DROP

Due to me getting into yet another hobby and needing some cash for the entry level "equipment", some of my lights that don't see any use have got to go.... :mecry:

First up is one that needs no introduction. It's the Torch....SOLD!!!!!

4400 lumens of fire starting goodness... :poof:

Mac has said that he will no longer be making anymore of these. Mine was from the last batch of 3 that he put out.... this includes the battery pack that has been charged only once using a Triton 2, so no worries about damage to the pack.

Folks...... there will be NO MORE Torches so grab this while you still can.

You guys know what it looks like, but here is the obligatory photo of mine..

DSCN1909.jpg

I'm asking for SOLD shipped worldwide.. it's a heavy package...

Next is a light that is SOLD
It's Mac's very own retina searing Ostar, except that mine has the whole works of finned and fluted head and lightly grooved body... makes for a totally handsome package that packs a punch...

Guaranteed to bring a wide grin to your face the first time you turn on this 1000 lumen monster

More information can be found here
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/184937

Here are some pics of the actual light FS...

DSCN1903.jpg

DSCN1901.jpg

I'm asking for SOLD shipped worldwide. (this is a steal for all the work that goes into this light)

Last on the chopping block is a light that I received, put in batteries, turned it on, got floored by the amount of light, turned it off and left it back on the shelf..

It's Mac's ONE and ONLY 1620 lumen flood monster! SOLD
-Custom Heatsink
-9x 0100 Lumen Rebels (100 lumens @350ma 180 Lumens at 700ma)
-D2DIM 100% variable or 5 Discrete Levels (2 User Interfaces)
-Borafloat Lens
-Copper 1D Size Host
-FiveMega 3x17670 Battery Holder
-Light draws 2.1amps on fresh cells (700ma each LED)

More info found in this thread.. it is also the exact light shown in the thread.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/205801

Mac does a better job taking the photos that I can, but if you must see my photos, here they are..

DSCN1905.jpg

DSCN1906.jpg

DSCN1904.jpg

I'm asking for SOLD shipped worldwide. (that's less than my cost plus shipping)

All lights for sale are mint condition.

First "I'll take it" followed by prompt PM and :paypal: secures the deal. I can only accept CASH FUNDED paypal.

Thanks for looking... :wave:

Last edited:

xrdriver

Newly Enlightened
Re: *** FS: Mac's 1620 lumens Flood Monster, Ostar and Torch - Worldwide! *** PRICE D

bump for some absolutely beautiful lights :thumbsup:

orcinus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *** FS: Mac's 1620 lumens Flood Monster, Ostar and Torch - Worldwide! *** PRICE D

Oh cr@p... I REALLY shouldn't be spending all the money i'm spending on lights. MUST... RESIST... ARGGhhhh...

What condition is the 1000 lumen Ostar M@g in cosmetically? And does it include batteries?

Edmartinelli

Newly Enlightened

What is the battery size for the torch? 14.4v or 15.6v?

Also, is the switch on the side or the tail-cap?

Thank you.

Tessaiga

Enlightened

Orcinus... the Ostar is in as new condition. I have not used it... only turned it on to admire the great big ball of light that leaps out...:D

It doesn't come with batteries though.... :cool:

Why resist?? Its futile.... how often do you come across a as new condition, fully fluted and finned and grooved sexy black Ostar at this price???? :poke: :wave:

Edmartinelli, the battery pack is 14.4V.... charged only once...:D

This is with tailcap switch... I believe all of Mac's Torches come with only tailcap switch.... Remember... he ain't making anymore of these beauties... so get it while you can.... :laughing:

04orgZx6r

Enlightened

These are some great pieces, and I don't believe Mac will be making these again, can't believe these aren't gone yet.
Bump!:popcorn:

orcinus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Why resist?? Its futile.... how often do you come across a as new condition, fully fluted and finned and grooved sexy black Ostar at this price???? :poke: :wave:

Argh! This isn't helping my budget! :D
Still on the edge.

Besides that, I have a bit of a problem... Can't make cash PayPal transactions as PP doesn't allow cash deposits nor withdrawals in my country. :duh2:

Mitfox

Newly Enlightened

Free bump for a new friend.. :twothumbs

rdh226

Enlightened

I'll take the black Ostar for $330.

Send (PM, email) me PP info.

-RDH

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit:
I'll take the Mac's ONE and ONLY 1620 lumen flood monster!
PM me your PayPal addy.
Tanasit

Edit: :paypal:

Last edited:

Tessaiga

Enlightened
Thanks for the payment Tanasit and RDH!

Lights will go out per PM..

Need to let whoever is interested in Mac's Torch know that shipping might be delayed a bit as I'm swamped with work at the moment.

OK... Mac's Torch...

For $30 more, you get a BNIB NiMh charger that will charge this beast...

For $310.. you get a complete 4400 lumens fire starting package...

How about that???

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic

gollum

Enlightened
Wow :whistle:...I would like Torch but the Aussie dollar is so low atm...:broke:

what's your new hobby maybe we could negotiate something?

I'm a custom knifemaker amongst many things :thumbsup:I also have an Aleph A19 for sale.:bumpit:

Tessaiga

Enlightened
Wow :whistle:...I would like Torch but the Aussie dollar is so low atm...:broke:

what's your new hobby maybe we could negotiate something?

I'm a custom knifemaker amongst many things :thumbsup:I also have an Aleph A19 for sale.:bumpit:

eh... I got out of sharp pointy stuff almost a year back... sold off most of my collections... :mecry: if only you had been a year earlier... :nana:

New hobby... wheels... bicycles... you do custom anything or any parts for a mountain bike?? :whistle:

gollum

Enlightened
:) yes I am currently oxidizing a mountain bike very slowly atm :)
apart from that I'd have to say no sorry unless you want custom made James Bond style tyre shredders/tree cutters mounted to the axles :devil:

cheers anyhow and free bump