JET-III Military/LE Model, Need info before buy.

Tactikool

Newly Enlightened
I plan on buying this light later today or as soon as I get my information, This new light has many interesting features at a fair price. I looked at surefire and for nearly the same amount you get a plain looking light. The Jet-III was also featured on the top 10 lights on the review site. I just have a few q's about the batteries and such. Thanks for your help CPF!

http://bugoutgearusa.com/jemi.html

1. Reflector, What is best? Orange Peel or Smooth, I heard OP is good for a wide spread.

2. 18650's or RCR123's? Which would you guys recommend? They accept the protected 18650's.

3. Any comments on this light or company?

4. Anything I should buy with this?

Thanks CPF, I look forward to buying this light I have only heard good things about this company!

:caution::caution::caution: Update: Sorry, I couldn't wait for a reply. I just HAD to have this!!! LOL. I got the OP Reflector and the 18650's! I can't wait to have this in possession! It's just SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks CPF for your support without you guys I wouldn't have stumbled into Bug Out Gear USA or Jetbeam! Thanks! Will post pics AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES!

:twothumbs

Last edited:

faucon

Enlightened
I've had mine for a couple of weeks and love it. I have the same setup you ordered: OP reflector and 18650s. This light is an excellent thrower and has a good, useful sidespill as well. It's also overbuilt and very sturdy. I think you'll enjoy using this light!

kris994

Newly Enlightened
I'm also deciding whether or not to buy one of these..

To answer your third question, many people here will tell you they are great quality

Can't wait for your pics :)

Last edited: