Arc LSH-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtsoll

Enlightened
Okay, I give up. I am definately ordering an Arc LS. Which one do you recommend and why (LSL or LSH). Is the nylon holster I see that is sold for these worth a try? I will need one but this one? My mind is pretty much made up but please convince me I'm doing the right thing. I don't have an Arc flashlight at this time but you folks seem to think they are the deal so I'm 99% convinced. My thoughts are to go with the LSH-P. thanks folks. dtsoll /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
The LSL is the Low-Dome (flood effect for the Luxeon) and the LSH is the High-Dome variant (further throw).

I highly recommend putting in the extra money for a Premium, i.e. LSL-P or LSH-P. I like my LSL-P a little better than my LSH-P, even though the LSH-P is more whiter, brighter. I just like a wider flood pattern for the use that I put the LSL-P to.

If you have a KL1/E1e or KL1/E2e, the LSH-P will likely be more brighter than either of the two. At least that's been my experience when comparing them to my KL1/E2e. Colorwise, my LSL-P and LSH-P are still brighter/whiter than my KL1/E2e.

It really depends on what you're going to use the Arc LS for to determine your satisfaction... but I can understand the need to be "coaxed" into believing this is the right thing to do. Believe me, I do the same thing all the time.

I use my LSH-P for general work around work/home when I need a light... very handy, very useful. Plus, its size and craftsmanship makes for a bit of a wow factor, especially since I can fit it in the coin pocket of my jeans. Not bad for a little power dynamo.

For me, it's been a great investment. I didn't buy the nylon holster though... it seems small enough to just throw in the pocket. But you might want it to be more readily available.

-Jim

dtsoll

Enlightened
Thanks Jim,
So far so good, I still need one of these sucka's. I guess at least for now I could forgo the holster to cheapen it up a bit. I will opt for the -P or Premium, as long as I'm spendin the money why not? Thanks for the info Jim. dtsoll /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
You're plenty welcome... and I agree that sometimes forgoing something small (i.e. holster) will make the purchase a lot easier on the mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But anyway, I would refer to this thread on High Dome vs. Low Dome, which I found to be very useful in my decision, thanks to the help of all those that posted in that thread.

-Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts