TV hand tattoo? --- hmmmm - no thanks...

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't watch TV, but I could go for a widescreen on the insides of my eyelids, for movies & such.

JJHitt

Enlightened
Animated Tattoos! User adjustable tan!

Of course it would fly in the face of the mythology of a certain mainstream religion that has a hang up about numbers and 'marks', but they never have been able to take a joke...

2dogs

Enlightened
JJHitt I guess you're looking for trouble. Not a good thing to do. Why don't we leave the low blows to other forums and lets not start any flame wars by making insulting comments. OK?

lightnix

Enlightened
Despite the undoubted potential benefits of this technology, I have to say it scares me a little. It brings to mind several possibilities for abuses of civil liberties and the right to privacy. Implantion at birth, anybody ?

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
What would be even better would be a nice big tvtattoo on the back of the guy in front of you on the buss. Much better than a few inches of screen on your arm or hand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif But then you would have to ask him to change channels for you...

Just have to wonder where they will implant the reset button for the new MS BodyOS, and if you'll need a friend to help you push it...

I think that when and if this really becomes available people will love it. Light up tattoos would be a major hit. I currently don't have any traditional tattoos, but one that I could change or turn off might be OK. Need fewer pockets if I could have my PDA in my arm. Course, when the cat scratches your display to get out of your lap in a hurry it might be several days before you can read it again. Ouch.

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Just imagine what this could do to one's FACE! This would be great for circus clowns too. Shades of Jim Carey in "The Mask"
If the technology allows for extreme brightness, I would love to have a tattoo "headlight". Hindu women could now fully accessorise with flashy bindis and tikka.
Imagine what you could do with animated smilies with this displayed on your forehead. People would be able to read your mind, or at least they wouldn't have to second guess how you are feeling at the moment.
If it(ever) gets FDA approval in this country, I'll jump in line. After all, if it gets the FDA's stamp of appoval, it must be safe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ed Einstein

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
If the tattoo is temporary, lasting for several days, it's just gotta look terrible at the last, when it starts to crumble and fall off in bits and pieces. I can see it where people would need to have two, one working, the other crumbling off. No, no, just doesn't sound right.

What would be better, is a smart earpiece or a small speaker on your eyeglasses near your ear so you could ask: "When's the next bus?" and get an answer, "8 minutes".

Or, you could have a heads-up display in your eyeglasses that would be connected to Google on the internet... you could call it googly-eyes!!!!