AA clicky for kid

Budman231

Enlightened
I want to get my son a AA clicky with a Lux or Cree. Don't want to spend more than $25. Would like a multi-mode with Fenix L1D like form factor.

Any ideas CPF's ??

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 for the Ultrafire C3, they have a multimode C3 available at DX but check to make sure that it's the AA version. Think there is one multiode C3 that only runs on 14500 cells.

Unfortunately i can't seem to logon to DX at this time, I'm getting this message:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
For assistance, contact your network support team.

EDIT: managed to get connected to DX, found the link, to the reviews of the light http://www.dealextreme.com/feedbacks/BrowseReviews.dx/sku.7938

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Kids and flashaholic-grade flashlights are always a sensitive issue, since any of the lights we'd qualify as "decent" would be more than enough to be blinding - not a good quality for a toy that will most likely eventually be taken to school or some other public place.

Keep output in mind when shopping.