• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired * CLOSED * ARCMANIA Custom Modded Surefire E2e

generic808

Enlightened
I picked up this light from donn_ a couple of months back but never got around to using it, so now it's up for sale. It has a P4 emitter stuffed behind the stock optic and in donn_'s words, "it's a flamethrower!" The body is in very good condition with a very slight ano wear mark on the bezel, visible in the pics.

I'm selling this for the exact same price I got it for. $105 $100 CASH ($104 CC)shipped in the US via Priority. For International shipping, please add $15 to the total. Thanks :thumbsup:

IMG_3226a.jpg

IMG_3227a.jpg

IMG_3228a.jpg

Last edited:

matthew127

Newly Enlightened
Re: * ARCMANIA Custom Modded Surefire E2e

How many lumens is it now putting out? I may be in the market for a back up light. Can you post beamshots?

generic808

Enlightened

How many lumens is it now putting out? I may be in the market for a back up light. Can you post beamshots?

Matthew,

Sorry, but I do not know how many lumens. Maybe Arcmania or donn_ could answer this question for you but off hand, I have no clue. I also don't know how to post beamshots either. Sorry for not being able to help in this dept. :mecry:

Just to let you know though, it is a thrower.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Matthew,

Sorry, but I do not know how many lumens. Maybe Arcmania or donn_ could answer this question for you but off hand, I have no clue. I also don't know how to post beamshots either. Sorry for not being able to help in this dept. :mecry:

Just to let you know though, it is a thrower.

If Michael Jordan (ARCMANIA) did the mod then it is done well, and he would have picked the best Seoul P4 emitter for it, good flux with a low vf.

Bill

thegeek

Enlightened

I have a similarly modified light that pulls almost exactly 500mA from a fresh RCR123. I'm not sure where exactly that puts it but I would guess around 100 lumens out the front.

generic808

Enlightened

PRICE DROPPED TO $100 shipped! Someone grab this Arcmania!

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: * PRICE DROP * ARCMANIA Custom Modded Surefire E2e

Free bump.

One of my EDC's is an ARCmania-modded KL4 with and SSC P4 and one of Mike's SDC1000 converters. Mike does great work.