found my EDC!!!

iddibhai

Enlightened
being a bit chilly, i put on my fluffy jacket, and on the way from the kitchen to living room to call sis, i took too tight a turn and bumped into the wall's edge. i felt a hard object in left pocket. what the heck? i never put anything there, what is it? a McHappy! It has been FOUND! hallelujah!

paulr

Flashaholic
Yayyy!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Cool, a coworker of mine found his Palm Pilot that he lost over the winter today! Thought it fell out of his vehicle, only to find it under his desk at work! Don't you just love finding something that means something to you that you've lost and felt bad about losing!

iddibhai

Enlightened
almost as good as finding a fiver in the jeans in the wash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iddibhai

Enlightened
thanks! now i can make nightly snack runs like a sneaky person, or play cop, shining light around corners, looking for unwanted bugs before advancing slowly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
with the coolest cop light around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
admit it...it makes you feel like a two year old /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

glad you found it and were able to change your sig back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you found it. At least it was found in the normal fashion, and not suddenly appearing out of thin air (in the air) and dropping on your lap or desk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif