What does your Significant Other EDC?

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife has finally accepted my passion for lights. She even EDCs herself when traveling. I equip her stash when I upgrade. She now has a pretty decent collection for a non-flashaholic. An Arc AAA (her personal favorite), Ion, G2 w/P60L, 1st generation E1L (her work light), Pelican Sabrelight (in her car), and a Tikka headlamp (in her car).

What do you equip your Better Half with?!

kelmo

Last edited:

crocodilo

Enlightened
Some time ago I got an Arc-P, a Vic Classic Alox SD and a pair of precision tweezers for her keyring. She loves them all!

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife carries 2 Arc's. A BS and a CS. She also carries a Mini-Mag modded by Will (Koa wood) with a Terra-lux upgrage.

chuck4570

Enlightened
I got my wife to keep a Surefire E1L Outdoorsman with her, and she has found out that it comes in handy quit alot, she has even pulled it out in poorly lit resturants.

Chuck

tarponbill

Newly Enlightened
So far as far as I have gotten with the significant other, is an iNova button cell key chain light. It seems quite sturdy and long lived.

Alan_P

Newly Enlightened
My wife has a Raw NS in her briefcase and about 6 freebies from lighthound etc on her keyring.

Alan

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix E01 on her keychain.

Still looking for something for her to carry in her purse. With our currency so weak now, it'll have to be something I can get locally.
It's looking like maybe a Gerber Infinity Ultra or an Inova Bolt 3A at this point, unless Wal-mart gets some decent lights again.