the bug has bitten me hard!

Badger_Girl

Newly Enlightened
Guys and Gals,

I have a serious problem. About 8 weeks ago, I had 2 stock 3D mags, 2 Stock 2AA minimags, and a SF C2 that I received as a gift. Then after lurking and posting on this site a little bit, I became obsessed.

Now, I have 6 SF C2's with P60, P61, M60, M60L, M60F, M60LF.

4 SF A2's...2 white, a red and a blue.

I have 10 2AA minimags all with various different LED drop ins.

I have a malkoff triple drop in for a 3D and modded the other to a Mag85. I also bought 2 2D mags and upgraded them to a ROP and a 5761.

HELP!

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
OK ok take it easy, I'll help.

You need to get a M60LL! :D

Enjoy the ride, love your lights, and every now and again mourn all your missing money.

:welcome:

Badger_Girl

Newly Enlightened
My credit card statement is tragic...I nearly throw-up whenever I look at it.:duck::mecry:

Illum

Flashaholic
:green:...

wow, seems to me your more interested in drop ins than lights themselves:laughing:

why all C2s? lights with the P60 dropin capability includes but not limited to G2, G2Z, 6P, C2, M2, Z2 , D2...
all C2s is very standardized IMO:popcorn:

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
You only have C2s .... how about the rest of the Surefire line up ???

Fat_Tony

Enlightened
Hi Badger_Girl,

I am truly impressed with the speed that you managed to achieve your degeneration into a flashaholic. My own journey started with a slow slide, followed by a sudden drop off of a precipice. Luckily, I seem to have landed on a plateau after the 2nd Beast. Since then, I seem to be buying mostly discounted lights at Target and Wal-Mart (and waiting for my USLs). So, I guess what I am saying is, eventually you'll either calm down, or run out of money. Feel better? :D

Joe

Badger_Girl

Newly Enlightened
next on my list are some good 1xAA lights...

but in the meantime, the guys I date are going to think I am crazy if they see my lights....I better hide them in the closet or under the bed or something.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
next on my list are some good 1xAA lights...

but in the meantime, the guys I date are going to think I am crazy if they see my lights....I better hide them in the closet or under the bed or something.

Na, show off a little, post a few pictures of your lites, then sell a few to make more room for bigger and better mods, it's the flashoholic dream :devil:

toolpig1

Enlightened
....the guys I date are going to think I am crazy if they see my lights....I better hide them in the closet or under the bed or something.

That's quite a spree in only 8 weeks time. And how many guys are we talking about? I think you may have sparked some curiousity among the ranks of flashlight-aholics. If you get around to posting pix of the lights, try a few poses with you holding them.