EagleTac P10C vs Dereelight C2H?

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a nitecore Extreme just after the SS crennelated bezel was released, as this added looks to the king of output/runtime at the time. However, these two new lights clearly outperform it in output, with efficiency that isn't embarrassing. I know all about both lights, including output, but experience has taught me that output reports vary greatly between sources, and I have yet to see output reports on both lights from the same source. So my question is, to those who own both the EagleTac P10C and the Dereelight C2H, which is brighter? Thanks :)

Last edited:

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
In case you don't find any direct comparison beamshots of the two lights, the threads below might help to give average comparison. It looks like they'd be very close though.

This thread has the P10C and Extreme in it:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/208637

This thread has the Extreme and C2H in it:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/210598

thanks for looking it up for me :)

I actually already saw both of those threads though. I guess I should be satisfied, but I was just hoping somebody here had both.

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can wait a week i will be able to help!

That's great news, thanks for posting :)

But it's also a problem... I'm hoping to find out before the R2 upgrades are sold out :crazy:

btw, I see in your sig that you have the extreme and the C2H already. Just for another opinion, how is the output and build quality relative to each other? Thank you.

Ctrain

Enlightened
I love my C2H... The output is amazing! I only recieved my NEX today actually so I haven't had a chance to fully test it. Up stairs at work here is completely dark and my C2H want to thro further than the NEX in my opinion.

I suggest it depends on what your after...

For EDC the C2H is a nice size and nice finish...

For something more heavy duty i say the NEX... It looks like you could open coconuts with this thing!

I'm a huge fan of Dereelights... If I had to choose i'd choose that.

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ctrain, sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the comparison. I still haven't bought one or the other, and they still haven't sold out...

Have you received your P10C yet? Which is brighter? Thanks.