what are you going as on halloween?

ozner1991

Enlightened
i know some of you might find this childish but theres nothing wrong with some dressing up and partying with friends. so as what are you going dress on halloween?

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dress up in costumes all the time, so why should Halloween be any different?
:laughing:
Haven't decided yet, depends on where I decide to go or if I even bother to leave my house.

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got bored a while back and grew a bit of a beard, explaining it may be useful for halloween. Its not long at all, but decent. Any ideas for a good bearded costume?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'd love nothing more than dressing up for Halloween, but since I do not own or have access to an automobile and my home is nowhere *NEAR* the bus line, I'll be staying in this year and handing out candy to all of the other little ghosts & goblins that come-a-knocking this Halloween evening.

Shreknow91

Enlightened
photo-1.jpg

I can't wait for halloween....

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Surefire Man... defender of civilized society... provider of smooth-throwing ambient light... a bright beam of hope for those who have lost their way, in a dark unpleasant land.

I.E. chasing after my kids, flashlight in hand.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the worlds best looking man i wear this custum every day.long as the world best looking man is a short guy with a belly and glasses and funny shoes

danielo_d

Enlightened
the worlds best looking man i wear this custum every day.long as the world best looking man is a short guy with a belly and glasses and funny shoes

Wow, that's an exact description of me... the part about "short guy with a belly, glasses and funny shoes."

I'm the second best looking man in the world! Woo hoo!:twothumbs

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hanging out with friends...

as Sweeney Todd, if i can find a vest to go with the replica razor already have..

Crenshaw

Monocrom

Flashaholic
A security guard.... I dress up in that costume 5 days a week, 40 hours a week.

bluecrow76

Enlightened
I'm trying to find a tube big enough to make a Maglight costume. My wife actually liked the idea! :twothumbs

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look for Sonotube- it's used for concrete construction.
I worked at a lumber yard during college summers, and we sold a similar product called QuickTubes, which were cardboard-like tubes used for forms in deck construction and related ventures. They're relatively inexpensive, though I can't remember exactly what I.D.'s they came in.

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, a maglite, that would be a pretty random costume... Just trying to thing up how one would fabricate the head