• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BitZ Pocket Titanium

HgRyu

Enlightened
BitZ Pocket Titanium

Dealer LightHound and BugoutGearUSA.com have stocks of BitZ Pocket Titanium.
Please order BitZ from one of them if your location is North America.

Specification
  • Material : Solid Titanium bezel, head and body
  • Finish : Bare Titanium (have some minor scratches), Glossy Blast (recommended)
  • Lens : Sapphire Crystal Glass, optical grade
  • LED : SSC P4 U2 bin
  • Driver : Buck-Boost converter with 3 regular brightness levels and 4 hidden signals.
  • Reflector : High quality Orange Peel aluminium reflector
  • O-ring sealed Twist On-Off (no battery rattle)
  • Battery : One 3V CR123A or one 3.6V RCR123A (recommend AW's protected Li-Ion cell)
  • Dimension: Diameter 21mm, Overall Length 72mm
  • Accessories : Titanium Pocket Clip, 2 Split Rings (one stainless steel, one brass)
  • Tritium hole for 1.5mm X 6.5mm (No tritium included)
  • Pocket Ti have modular led system so you can upgrade led or led module youself later.
  • No commercial packing

Driver and Brightness levels, Hidden Signals
  • BitZ Pocket use Buck-Boost converter and it will control power to the LED even though you use 3.6V rechargeable Li-Ion battery. So, LED will not be damaged by unregulated high current from Li-Ion battery. Off course, birightness by regular 3V CR123A and 3.6V rechargeable Li-Ion battery will be same.
  • Input voltage range : 1.8V ~ 5.5V
  • There are basic 3 Brightness levels (Medium-Low-High) and hidden 4 Signals (Strobe-Locater-Extreme Low-S.O.S.)
  • Brightness (estimated) : High (120~130lumen), Medium (30~40lumen), low (10lumen)
  • Current to LED (tested) : High (500mA), Medium (150mA), Low (30mA)
  • Rumtime (tested) : High (1~2 hours), Medium (3~6 hours), low (12~24 hours) depending on 3V or 3.6V.
  • Runtime for Signal mode (RCR123A, CR123A) : Strobe (8, 12 hours), Locater (24, 36 hours), Ext.Low (45, 70 hours), S.O.S. (8, 12 hours)
  • Basic 3 brightness levels has Memory Function. You will get next level by Off and On within two seconds.
  • You will get into Signals by consecutive 8 On and Off. No memory function for Signal.
  • Locater signal : useful mode for tracking and camping as "follow me" signal or location signal.
  • Extreme Low : This mode is useful as a overnight candle at tent. Current to LED is 10mA.
Caution
1. Do not use pocket clip for belt. Pocket clip don't have enough strength(tention) and room for thick leather belt, use clip just for thin fabric pocket.
2. Twisting action of BitZ Titanium is very tight when you open box but it will become smooth after many twisting action. And titanium don't have super smooth twist feeling as aluminium.

Price and terms,
  1. Price U$230, Payment by Paypal to paypal(at)bitz(dot)kr
  2. Shipping via airmail to everywhere at U$5.
    I'll ship via registered airmail if your post office have tracking service. (not available to USA, USPS don't have airmail tracking)
    If you want shipment via EMS(tracking), actual shipping cost will be applied (FYR, cost will be U$22 to US, U$20 to Europe, U$15 to Japan and China.
  3. Please mark your (CPF ID) and (Bare or glossy blast) on paypal message.
Some pictures (Glossy Blast and Bare Titanium finish)

300tiiv3.jpg

bitzti600kx1.jpg

Runtime Graph,
rungraphwk3.gif

Thanks.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, that´s indeed very nice :thumbsup:
Since there´s the option of bare titanium, could you post a picture of a bare titanium assembly please?

Eric

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks even better than the proto type !!! :twothumbs

BigBoy

Enlightened
It's going to be hard to resist this one. Great styling, great price ... The original BitZ is my favorite light. I'm glad to see that HgRyu is still putting out lights.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello, HgRyu.
One question here.

Do these production models have the same tale hole that the proto type had? It looks like they don't in the pic's. But not sure by these pic's.

gollum

Enlightened
looks like it does in the 4th pic hes posted

very nice BTW wish my aussie dollar wasn't so low atm

eljuez

Newly Enlightened
Are these available only through your website, or will they be available from the dealers that carried the last lights?

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take one in Glossy blast! I have one of your first lights and LOVE it. Can't wait for this to arive!
:paypal:
Thanks!

Dan

Last edited: