Dive / Cave Light

mountainpenguin

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a cheap, light weight and fully waterproof (i.e. dive rated) single or double cr123 based light to attach to my helmet and forget about it till I need it.
Given how good current head torches are the time I am most likely to use it is after a few years after getting very wet hence the lithium requirement.
2 hours plus of usable light is ideal. 2 single celled lights would be better than one double as they can be mounted on opposite sides of my helmet for better balance.
I already carry a zebra H30 as a spare but want something more water tight.
Thanks All

mountainpenguin

Newly Enlightened
Yep that looks ideal if it came without the charger kit so was half the price. It would be perfect if it was 1xcr123 but thats the general thing I am after

Patriot

Flashaholic
I love the Tektite and was going to mention it but he wants to helmet mount two lights. 6C's plus flashlight guts on a helmet would make for a neck stretcher I think.

mountainpenguin

Newly Enlightened
It would indeed be WAY to heavy.
Plus I also want lithium based cells. They are not going to be used often so I don't want the cell to just die after a couple of minutes.
I am really hoping that there is something like a Q40 or an impact XL but with cr123 cells.
this is ideal apart from its price / availability in the uk