Fenix T1

chakpirate

Newly Enlightened
I'm sorry guys...I'm new to the site and although I've googled around, this question may have already been answered.

Currently I have a surefire l4 lumamax and a fenix t1. I was really happy with my T1, until it ended up being misplaced.

I was looking in the market for a new light anyway. I think I've got bitten by the flashaholic bug. Can you guys help me out? On turbo, the T1 shines 225 lumens. I'm looking for something even brighter, but keeping the size of the flashlight relatively the same. I don't mind going a little bit bigger, but I'd still like to keep it in that range.

Can you guys give me any suggestions? I'd appreciate it, and again, I apologize if this has been discussed already...I don't mean to waste anyone's time.

HKJ

Flashaholic
It is a bit difficult to get anything brighter in the same size. How much light a flashlight makes, is depend on the led (for led based lights), most flashlights today uses a Cree Q5 and they all run it close to max. (This includes the T1), i.e. your can not really get it any brighter.

To get a brighter light, your need a light with some other bulb in, that can be a P7 or MC-E led or multiple leds. It could also be an incandescent or HID flashlight.
Or your could look for a thrower, it does not give more light, but concentrates the light in a very tight beam, i.e. your can throw the light a long way.

Now for some actual possibilities:
Replacement for T1, with about same brightness: Fenix TK11, Dereelight CL1H, OLight M20.

Thrower light: Dereelight DBS

Mulitple leds or P7: Lumapower MVP

HID or P7: Wolf-Eyes