• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Exolion Package (including 001/100) SOLD

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've checked in; been busy trying to get my knife and tool thing going. Having a great time learning, but it's an expensive endeavor, and I need to try to scratch up some funds for some bills and more material.
Don't want to part with them for sentimental reasons, but they've been doing safe time for awhile now, and should probably see some more use than they have.
I have no interest in splitting the package, and would like to keep everything together.
Package includes:
NUMBER 1 001/100 Titanium Exolion: never carried and as received from seller. Not often can you find the unit designated as 001!:huh:
Also included is a carried Stainless Steel Exolion. Has the usual light marks from carry, but in nearly perfect condition.
Also included are the two batteries that came with the units, as well as 4 more and a charger (CR2, CR123) that I purchased here on CPF. I tallied that I have ~$580 in this package.
I'd like to get $450 for everything which includes insured shipping and any pp fees to the States. I'd be willing to do an overseas sale, but would have to refigure/charge the appropriate shipping.
Looking for the pictures right now, and should have them added soon:)

Here's a couple of pics: just some dust and fingerprints on the Ti version; some light scratches from pocket carry on the SS model.
DSC00707.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

Last edited: