G2L LED made by...............?

waynephatg

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I am new to the forum and have just purchased my first Surefire, a G2L. I am very very pleased with it and I was wondering what type of LED was inside it. I have searched CPF, but to no avail. I have heard rumours of Crees, Seouls etc etc, but does anyone know the answer? Whatever it is, it is superb, no blueish tint, just brilliant white power. I am glad to see I am not the only one who has a thing for flashlights.................

Thanks in advance................:thumbsup:

Wayne

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF. The P60L's used in the G2L uses the Seoul P4 LED.

1996alnl

Enlightened
Hi,

I am new to the forum and have just purchased my first Surefire, a G2L. I am very very pleased with it and I was wondering what type of LED was inside it. I have searched CPF, but to no avail. I have heard rumours of Crees, Seouls etc etc, but does anyone know the answer? Whatever it is, it is superb, no blueish tint, just brilliant white power. I am glad to see I am not the only one who has a thing for flashlights.................

Thanks in advance................:thumbsup:

Wayne

The G2L was also my first Surefire,a great light.
If your impressed with the G2L you should see what else the company has to offer.You'll be blown away:grin2:

Take care

waynephatg

Newly Enlightened
The G2L was also my first Surefire,a great light.
If your impressed with the G2L you should see what else the company has to offer.You'll be blown away:grin2:

Take care

I'm sure I will, so would the bank balance :laughing:

Incredible products though. One day when I'm rich I would like the Kroma..............

shomie911

Enlightened
if you want low cost led flashlights, go to fenix, just as bright as surefire for half the price:twothumbs

But they still don't have that "Surefire" feel.

Save up and buy the Surefire's instead of lower cost alternatives, you'll be happy in the end.