New EDC from Regalight: REGA EDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

owner

Newly Enlightened
Contents of post removed as unauthorised advertising, including hotlinked images - DM51

Last edited by a moderator:

maxilux

Enlightened
Regalight is born again ??? How long does they live now ? 2 month and then no support again ? Thanks for this lights, never again.

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
finally, some competition for the Jet-I Pro :)

looks very nice. I hope it is reviewed soon.

I didn't buy a WT1 from regalight when it started, so I wouldn't know, but did they fail to provide CS up until now? That could be a problem.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast

I didn't buy a WT1 from regalight when it started, so I wouldn't know, but did they fail to provide CS up until now? That could be a problem.

Read this:
Since the relocation of the company and network reasons,not be on line,very sorry!

All of our products,including stopped production model,have warranty!If have any questions,please contact our sales service:[email protected]

Best Regards!
Regal

Mdinana

Enlightened

Looks more like the Jet-II Ibs to me.

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
phantom - that's good to hear.

I said Jet-I because I think of lights based primarily on battery type. For beam patter, I could say any JETBeam ;). But the turbo head's larger even than any of JETBeam's...

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do you know Jetbeam has better beam pattern? Besides stock head in EDC has 31mm...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Regalight is born again ??? How long does they live now ? 2 month and then no support again ? Thanks for this lights, never again.

I wouldn't say "born again."

This new light was up on their website, only as Artist renderings, back when their other light was still in production.

But I hear you. Regalight screwed up "royally." Maybe this new model will stay in production.... at least until Christmas. :rolleyes:

IcantC

Enlightened
Optional Turbohead seems like a good feature. As mentioned, leery of buying from companies who come and disappear.

DM51

Flashaholic
To the OP: advertising in this way is not allowed. Nor are hotlinked images. Please read the rules.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.