• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Price Reduced FS Pancake style holster for McLux III PD

kendallAA

Newly Enlightened
*1 black leather holster ($35) $30 shipped in Con. U.S. SOLD
1 brown leather holster ($35) $30 shipped in Con. U.S.

Hand made from 4-5oz veg tanned cow hide. Form fitted for a snug fit. (May need to be broke in)
PayPal or MO

FRONT_PD2_s.jpg

100B2990-1.jpg

Last edited:

tattoo45601

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Pancake style holster for McLux III PD

sorry, thought it was for a lunasol 20 @ 1st, my bad

kendallAA

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Pancake style holster for McLux III PD

Tattoo45601, This holster might work with a lunasol 20. I only have an Al PD so I can not actually see but according to
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/193013

the LS20 is just a little longer.

Brian
On second thought, I don't think it will work. I believe the ls20 is .4 or .5 in longer than the PD and that might look a little funny in the holster. (to much sticking out of it)

Maybe I can get some measurements from someone and make a one for the LS20.

Brian

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kendall,

I'd like to take the black one if you are ok shipping to the UK.

Thanks
Hods

kendallAA

Newly Enlightened
The belt loop holes are cut to accommodate up 1.5" belt. There is some friction when putting the holster on the belt. (you kind of have too squeeze the edges of the holster when putting it on the belt) It does not slide easily. But once the holster conforms to your belt and waist it becomes much easier to put on the belt.

Brian

kendallAA

Newly Enlightened
Guess I should work on some LS20 holsters. Looks like there might be a bit more interest in accessories for that light. Does anybody carry a PD anymore?

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like your holsters, very nice design overall. I personally prefer a clip to a belt loop though as I find it to be more versatile carry. Especially in the summer months I wear lightweight shorts to work and have no need for a belt, so this style holster would be left behind. Should you offer one in the future with an integrated clip instead of paddle-loop style, I may be interested. :bumpit:

LightKnife

Newly Enlightened
Guess I should work on some LS20 holsters. Looks like there might be a bit more interest in accessories for that light. Does anybody carry a PD anymore?

I still carry a PD i think that people who carries PD's will most likely stay with the PD. LS don't work for me.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anybody carry a PD anymore?

You are joking, right? The single finest light ever made:ohgeez:Of course they do!:p . I must admit though, holsters are often something you purchase when you get the buzz about a new light so there could be more interest for the LS20.

BTW - I posted this in your other thread but this one appears more active so I've quoted in case anyone is on the fence...........

My pancake holster arrived in the UK today, on the back of very fast shipping, easy going and perfect communications.

I'm very impressed. I'm not trusted to own a firearm in my country so the pancake style is a new one on me, but it suits an EDC light perfectly.

The holster is very nicely shaped. As with Matt's holesters the leather is formed around the clip and there is a wide opening to guide the clip in and holster the light securely in place. This is easily done without looking directly what you are doing and once in place I cannot imagine the light coming out inadvertantly.

It's not quite as fancy or refined as AotH stuff but for what Brian charges these are an absolute steal. I have little doubt the holster will last as long as I do and can't imagine how anyone wouldn't be entirely staisfied with what they get.

Thanks Brian, :twothumbs

Hods

precisionworks

Flashaholic
I think that people who carry PD's will most likely stay with the PD. LS don't work for me.
+1

I was really happy with my LS20 ... until the Ti PD-S came in the mail. The LS20 was sold the following week:thumbsup:

I personally prefer a clip to a belt loop though as I find it to be more versatile carry.
Me too.

Guess I should work on some LS20 holsters.
My LS20 Holester from Matt is a perfect fit for the PD-S ... Other than the slight length difference (about 1/4" shorter for the PD-S) the two lights share almost identical dimensions.