Thank you Silviron!

Greta

Flashaholic
I just wanted to take a minute and thank Silviron for letting us camp out at his place while CPF was down and while others were waiting out the storm. Don't know what we would do without you and your hospitality! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'd be screwed if it weren't for Darksbane Forums. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Sure, I bought some tapes & CDs off Ebay while CPF was down, but I probably would spent myself broke if I didn't have Silviron's forums to go to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Saaby's CPF Chat was also another safe haven for really die-hard flashaholics, so I think Saaby ought to be thanked for his hospitality too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
yes, thanks silviron! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

and yes...next time cpf is down (ahhh!) everyone come to chat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
fc3eb5c1.gif

Thanks for a place to hang out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to extend my thanks to Silviron also, I probably would've going mad without the updates at Darksbane!!!

Thanks,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Thank you Silviron! (and B@rt)

[ QUOTE ]
B@rt said:
Thanks for a place to hang out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
And thanx to our resident animations provider B@rt for lotsa chuckles also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to Silviron.
I actually feel bad about only going there when CPF is down. Kind of like a fair weather friend. I read all of the posts that looked interesting, and posted my thoughts on my new Septor, while I was there.

[ QUOTE ]
The LED Museum said:
Saaby's CPF Chat was also another safe haven for really die-hard flashaholics, so I think Saaby ought to be thanked for his hospitality too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That is a good idea as well, I didn't think of that.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to Silviron also. The best thing is, he never gone mad because we only go there when CPF is down. Actually, I feel kind of bad because of this, but lately, i am trying to familiarize my self to pay a visit there.
Thanks Silviron for your haven

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the look and feel of the Darksbane forum. The ability to use surerscript and subscript, and scrolling entries etc, seem useful.
I will be driving through the beautiful state of New Mexico on my way home in a few days. I'll be sure to shout my greetings to you on the way.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Respect is due Silv. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

-

You know, despite it being a ghost town the rest of the time, I actually still check in there reguarly - about every other day or so. It`s just there on the way round my nightly wander through the internet, convenient to just pop in to now and then....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Silviron is the CPF'er who opened my eyes to the backroom world of OEM size NiMH rechargeables. I blame him each time my wife expresses her displeasure with the odd bunch of charging apparati spread around my study.

Greta

Flashaholic
lem... tell your wife she's lucky it's in the study. The chargin apparati in my house is all over the kitchen counter... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif