Good Grief!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Yesterday I was not logged in (and couldn't because I don't know what I used for a password /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif).

Today it's like nothing ever happened.

Am I on the new server? Or am I lost in cyberspace???

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
PlayboyJoeShmoe said:
Yesterday I was not logged in (and couldn't because I don't know what I used for a password /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif).

Today it's like nothing ever happened.

Am I on the new server? Or am I lost in cyberspace???

[/ QUOTE ]

And you all thought I was just talkin' out my
mooner.gif
... I told you to be patient and it would all work out... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I used a link that James S. posted on Darksbane Forums, and got in that way. But it would be several more hours before I could post anything, and be ALL the way in.

I'm guessing that AT&T took its time in flushing its cache (24 hours?). Places like AOL can take up to 3 days (!) to flush their cache, so a few CPFers are probably still screwed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

I tried all the tips that Sasha gave, so it was up to my ISP to finish the job.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:

my
mooner.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

why Sasha, you seem to have lost some weight.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
I think Sasha should change servers about once a month just for a little excitement. I ended having a very personal conversation with my computer yesterday when it refused to cooperate. I called it some names that would make a sailor blush. It started to stick its CD tongue out at me or give me the blue screen of death but then it snuck a look at my other machine sitting against the wall and decided to behave itself and help me get back in.

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
I think Sasha should change servers about once a month just for a little excitement.

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of sadistic madman are you?!?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
You should here some of the names this "computer" (the Cow company) I'm seated in front of is called.

While I sit in front of it, it rarely ever does anything bad. Step out to go to the can, it can and often does crash when there's no one to see it.

Clones RULE!!!

Anyway Sasha I'm VERY glad to be back!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
PlayboyJoeShmoe said:
You should here some of the names this "computer" (the Cow company) I'm seated in front of is called.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny... this computer (the guy smoking a bowl in Manhattan) doesn't ever crash, but it doesn't do what I want it to do right either. So I've said some bad words to it, but nothing like the potty mouth I had with the other computer I used before getting this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif