Inova Bolt 2A question

toolpig1

Enlightened
I tested my wife's patience in a Target store one night. It's Inova's fault, they put that little "try me" hole in the package. A few of them had a queasy pale green tint...Blah! I ended up with two lights, one rather cool with a slight blue tint, the other warmer with a slight rose tint. This is one light you should buy in person, every single one in the store was a little different.

Not to rain on your parade, but if you want a 2AA light, there are much better choices now. Go for the Fenix E20 or the Streamlight Jr C4, both for the same or less money than the Inova.

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
Not totally a fan of the Jr C4 (the run time is not what I expected). The regulation is only partial and it can't hold a constant output for long before it just dims out through the duration of the run time.

toolpig1

Enlightened
Not totally a fan of the Jr C4 (the run time is not what I expected). The regulation is only partial and it can't hold a constant output for long before it just dims out through the duration of the run time.

True of the Jr C4, but to my eye, it's initially really bright compared to any other 2AA that I currently own. The Inova "Bolt" is just a dressed up "Radiant". It is only partially regulated as well, and there's nothing special about the runtime. I do like its compact size and rubber grip, but it pales in comparison to my X and T series lights.