• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired INTEREST ONLY: "C" cell tail switch

EvilPaul2112

Enlightened
Im just feeling out the interest in a run of tail switches for the "C" M@G for use with AW's "C" cells. It will use the same switch 'guts' as Modamag's magclickie, but will be designed cosmetically different. I will make sure it functions with (2) and (3) cell applications. Im not trying to steal anyone's designs, just trying to fill a demand for these types of switches. All of my "C" M@Gs have tail switches and Im a big fan of the magclickie....they are just few and far in-between now......If there is enough interest Ill get going on this project.

Best regards,
PAUL
Milwaukee, WI

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a huge winner to me, On a D cell light I prefer a front switch but on a smaller C especially on a cut tail switch would be a popular item provided the price is reasonable.

3rdrock

Enlightened
Im just feeling out the interest in a run of tail switches for the "C" M@G for use with AW's "C" cells. It will use the same switch 'guts' as Modamag's magclickie, but will be designed cosmetically different. I will make sure it functions with (2) and (3) cell applications. Im not trying to steal anyone's designs, just trying to fill a demand for these types of switches. All of my "C" M@Gs have tail switches and Im a big fan of the magclickie....they are just few and far in-between now......If there is enough interest Ill get going on this project.

Best regards,
PAUL
Milwaukee, WI

For the right price I'm in for 2.

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
I wouldent mind a stock looking switch, but it would need to be a 10A switch, like the Judco...not sure if that would fit though. :eek: