that $25 husky- wow!

virtualbeing

Newly Enlightened
i did a subjective test last night. it was foggy and i love playing light saber:touche:

i did my peek down the street thing with a few of my lights on my signature. I could see further and brighter with the $25 husky 2D light. I know the shape of the reflector plays a role in this. but it provided the tightest further reaching beam. and still has some flood as some of you guys know.

sorry no pics. my camera is dead. and it may be till x-mas for a replacement:mecry:

i also am leaning toward the fenix, eagle tac, then the wolf eyes, in my sig as far as apparent brightness (like on the ceiling). not a quatitative measurement as i do not have a light meter. but subjective again. perhaps the fenix being bluer (whiter) seems brighter.

any way, for twenty five bucks i am referring a lot of folks to that husky. man that has got to be the best bang for the buck i have seen in a product in a while. :twothumbs bought 2 for the house. as for that 3AAA that is no slouch either. i didn't have it out last night. but i will subjectively compare it to the 3 nice EDC lights i have.

virtualbeing

Newly Enlightened
my camera is dead. nice link. I thought the package states 200 lumens. versus what that author has.

a any rate it spanks my spendier lights in my signature. and i think the wolf eyes i have is rated at 290 or something like that. I wonder if the rating on the box is conservative.

i wish i had kept my light meter from my REAL photog days. had a spot or dome meter etc. uhhh.

but like i said, subjectibly it takes it to all the other lights i have. that alone is very disproportional to the cost :D it is not as small as an EDC but for a house light/basher! it replaced our 4d mag light hands down.

thanks for that link. i am going to go read that one.

Latest posts