Question on Minimag service parts.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

toolpig1

Enlightened
The title clearly says AAA, but the description mentions both sizes. I'd be inclined to assume the title is correct. You could call the place and ask someone to actually measure a lens or reflector, then you'd know for sure. Better yet, ask if they would return the item for a full refund if they had it wrong. Some places will even send you a pick up ticket for shipping.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
The title clearly says AAA, but the description mentions both sizes. I'd be inclined to assume the title is correct. You could call the place and ask someone to actually measure a lens or reflector, then you'd know for sure. Better yet, ask if they would return the item for a full refund if they had it wrong. Some places will even send you a pick up ticket for shipping.

Yes I may just take this rout, thanks.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
What do you need? What about just buying another light for parts? What do these parts cost (with shipping)?

I hop to use them when ever something breaks in my EDC light "like that is ever going to happen:rolleyes:" but if I ever need parts down the road say 10 years at least I'll have them and it would coast me over $50 to buy enough lights to scavenge the parts out of. Well I could replace the reflectors all the time "if only the stupid things would stop breaking, way can't some one make a metal one?!:mad::rant::sigh:".