Hello and LumaPower question!

KeukaLite

Newly Enlightened
Hello fellow flashlight aficionados! I am brand new to this forum, and I really like what I see so far! I have been a flashlight nut all my life, and I just recently began getting interested in LED lights. It started when my wife and I began taking nightly walks around the neighborhood, and I wanted a nice light to carry with me. Well, one thing has led to another, and I am now the proud owner of a Fenix L0D (wouldn't leave home without it), a Fenix T1, a Romisen RC-T6, a Photon Freedom Fusion Flashlight/Headlight, a Husky 2D LED (couldn't resist), and a 6D MagLite. I also bought a Pila Intelligent Li-ion Battery Charger (based on recommendations here at CPF), and a Tenergy PH-123A-3 charger. I was going to put all this in my signature line, but I'm not allowed to yet.

My question is this; I am fascinated with the LumaPower MVP TurboForce P7 LED flashlight!! I've had it in my cart at Battery Junction.com several times, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I searched CPF for reviews, but didn't find much. Is this light as good as it sounds? I want a light that will knock my socks off, is this it?

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!