SureFire bezels: bezel of LU60A vs. Z32 vs. Z44 ???

Nathan

Enlightened
I have a newer style Z32 (hosting an M60) and can't seem to determine how it differs from a Z44 or the bezel of the latest style LU60A. In the individual pics, they all look the same, aside from the finish. I know the Z44 is HA-natural, and the other two are HA-black, but how else do they differ? Are they all the same size? Anyone have a pic of the three that can illustrate the differences?

Al?

nzgunnie

Enlightened
The Z44 comes in black and HA finish - it is the standard head on both the 6P/9P and the black C2/C3, it also comes in HA on the C2-HA/C3-HA.

The LU60A is an M2 shock isolated head (not sure of the model number) but finished in black (HA? Not sure as everytime I try and get one on the MP they are either sold or ship only in CONUS). The LU60A comes with the 'E to C' adapter to fit the M2 type head to the e series body of the scout light.

As for the newer type of Z32, I'm not sure, I have the older type.

The main functional difference between the Z44 and the other two is that the Z44 does not have any shock isolation.

nzgunnie

Enlightened
The LU60A is the M2 head, in black, with the E to C adapter to fit to the scout light. It is to allow the use of an incadescent lamp and IR filter on the scout light, as the LED does not produce sufficient IR light to be used effectively.

I've been trying to get one all year!

The LU60 is the front end of the M951/M952 weapon light, and is the interface between the millenium weapon light body and an M2 head.

I can probably dredge up the model number of the M2 head when I get home from work, although someone else will no doubt chime in before then.