KL4 + 1x RCR123 ?

foxtrot824

Enlightened
I am new to CPF but have been playing with Lights for some time. I am trying to make an EDC light that fits most of my needs. I would like to mate a KL4 head to a single 1x123 body for a small EDC piece. My question is about how long will the light run and about at what out lumen out put would be? I would be using protected RCR123s and the news KL4 head.
Thanks for any ideas:)

thegeek

Enlightened
I am new to CPF but have been playing with Lights for some time. I am trying to make an EDC light that fits most of my needs. I would like to mate a KL4 head to a single 1x123 body for a small EDC piece. My question is about how long will the light run and about at what out lumen out put would be? I would be using protected RCR123s and the news KL4 head.
Thanks for any ideas:)

I would typically get about 20 minutes on one AW RCR123 before the light would flicker and turn off. The light output didn't seem to vary too much. So most of that time should be fully regulated.

effulgentOne

Enlightened
I would expect the output to be the same as stock, with the light in regulation until the battery's protection circuit kicks in.