• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkyspit "Obfuscator" for Sale ---> $175 <---

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay
After much deliberation, I have decided to sell a few of my "top shelf" Milky lights. There have been some huge strides in LED's over the past few years and these lights are a perfect example of three of the finest advancements. It is not often you see three completely different builds in such similar packages. No matter what you're looking for to round out your arsenal, whether it is throw, flood or the amazing tint of the K2-TFFC emitter, these are all great Milkyspit builds. All the lights are in mint condition. Buyers may choose black, orange or GID boots for their tailcaps. Get your Milky Mod today with NO wait.
First off…
Boxter.jpg

The Boxter. What can you say about the Luxeon K2-TFFC that hasn't been said before? The output is truly amazing. The tint is as close to perfect as you can get. The light sports an Acorn driver, so you get four levels of brightness. I have two of these; one in black and one in natural. I have decided to part with the natural and will keep the black forever. Tail of the Tape: Boxter, Milky KL-4, Lux K2-TFFC TWOF, Acorn Dx867 (v7.11.30)
Price…$250 $225 $210 SOLD

Next…
Obfuscator.jpg

The Obfuscator. Another fine Milky creation. The Obfuscator utilizes a Cree XR-E LED coupled with Surefire's TIR optic for amazing throw. Milky used a MadMax + driver and left the top half of the head loose so you can focus the beam to various distances. If you're looking for throw, this is the light for you. Tail of the tape: Obfuscator, Cree-XRE, Focusable TIR, MM+, 4 Volts Max, Turn top of head to focus
Price… $225 $210 $195 $180 $175 and I'll eat the PP fees.

Finally…
NoName.jpg

The No Name. Milky didn't put a name on this one. It has a KL-1 head with a Seoul P4 USWOH with a smooth IMS 20 reflector and a MadMax + driver. The head is mounted on a L4 body with three flat sides that accepts 17670 batteries. Pair this light with one of the prior two and you have a great Milky lego kit. Disclaimer: Although this light is mint, there is a tiny spot of missing anno at the base of the head (shown just below the clip in pic).
Price… $220 $200 $180 $165 Withdrawn. I'll relist this head with a CR2 body when I get a chance.

Rules:

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) CONUS Only

3) Paypal Cash only - No PP fees.

4) Price includes Priority Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation in CONUS only. Insurance is extra.

5) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".

Any questions, feel free to PM me.
Thanks for looking, Dog

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Three Milkyspit Lights for Sale

Just wanted to point out, the first light (Boxter) uses a KL4 head, not a KL1 head. Minor point, but to me the KL4 is a much better head because of its size.

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
Re: Three Milkyspit Lights for Sale -Additional Price Drops-

The Boxter is SPF. Mark, this was a great buy. I've got every bit of $250 in this light. Come to think of it, I've got close to $250 in each of these lights.

Somebody buy another, so I can place my order with Don!

heckboy

Enlightened

I'm interested in the Obfuscator. But, I'm not sure what "amazing throw" means in this context. Could you draw a comparison to some other light, or point me to some beam shots? How does it compare to the latest L1 Cree direct from Surefire?

The 4 volt max means it's reamed out to accommodate rechargables?

Regards,
HB

Dog Chaser

Enlightened

HB,

I'm not sure if this helps, but I get roughly twice as much output throw from the Obfuscator than a PD-S on high and about 50% more than a Spy007 on high. The light takes AW rechargeables without any problems. If you're looking for throw this light can compete with any 1 cell light out there.

I had to clarify this comment I made last night. The overall output of the SPY007 and the Obfuscator are pretty much the same. The PD-S is significantly less bright. The Obfuscator puts out a tighter focused beam of light at the sacrifice of reduced spill. I think this can be very useful for many of the tasks we use flashlights for. An example would be, spotting an animal at 150 feet.

Last edited:

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
Re: Two Milkyspit Lights for Sale ---Final Price Drops---

BTT. Any offers? I'll switch the body on the "No Name" to a single cell if that is preferred. Likewise, I'll make the 17670 body switch on the Obfuscator if there is interest there.

Geminidan

Newly Enlightened

What kind of Lumens does The Obfuscator put out, and run times???? also are cr123's what it takes??? tx Dan:poke:

Dog Chaser

Enlightened

I don't have a sphere to properly test the light with. I do have a Amprobe light meter, and based on what I have tested, it is about 50% brighter than a PD-S. Because it has a tighter beam, it is considerably brighter than that at longer distances. This chart will give you some numerical references on the PD and you can do the math from there https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1913802&postcount=1.

I haven't run the light long enough to give you any real data. Although the runtime may be considerable, my opinion has always been to carry an extra battery if you think it could be a factor.

Primaries or rechargeables are fine.

This is a great light. You won't be disappointed.

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
Mark,

Great news. I try and ship ASAP. You caught me on a Friday night and I wasn't sure that I could make it to the PO on Saturday. I'm glad the USPS did their part to get it to you quickly. Enjoy the light.

As for the Obfuscator, I'll offer insurance, GID and orange spare boots and the black velvet sleeve, all included in the $175. I can tell you this is a great value for a Cree/TIR Milky mod. Buyer will be very satisfied.

Thanks.