• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Milky Blowtorch *withdrawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatron

Banned
hi folks, two great flashlights by Milky up for grabs, both in great condition, no obvious nicks or blemishes. The Blowtorch wears the Milky headband:naughty: and puts out a gorgeous beam by any standards. on 2 primary's, 300 lumen.

blowtorch $245 + $25 Ems tracked. Serious offers will be considered. now $240 plus shipping.

destroyer $275 + $25 Ems tracked SOLD shipped EE738275803AU

usual rules apply. first "i'll take it" followed by immediate payment wins the day.

paypal only. cash or cc.

:) (first on the left and third)

Blowtorch! This beauty was custom built into the KL3 head, with an SSC USWOH led, sitting behind the KL3 optic for a beautiful, wide, smooth, and soft-edged hotspot. No beamshots, but at about 4 feet away, the hotspot is about 2.5 feet across. This is nearly the perfect beam of my dreams - just like how flashlights look like they ought to work in movies, cartoons, etc. - a single, even, smooth beam =) It sits on a C2 body with a clicky tail, and there's a tiny ding on the underside of the body, Milky recommends running this off a single li-ion, which is perfect since the body accommodates a 17670, for 180 lumens of long running light =) The tape says that you can run it off 2 primaries for about 300 lumens but for more intermittent use, rather than running all at once to drain dry.

Destroyer II -
High Output Led Light. 464 Regulated lumens -->53 minutes runtime.
Head : KL2 Milky Modified X464 'Destroyer II'. 3xSSC P4, USWOH.
Body : Leef 1x18650 HA-NAT.
Tail : SF SW01 Twisty Switch.

P1010251-1.jpg

Last edited:

pete7226

Enlightened
Re: WTT: Milky Blowtorch + Milky Destroyer II

Please post some specs to these lights, names without any info makes a tough sale ;)

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gorgeous lights!

Well, if you feel like selling that SW01 on its own, please let me know... they make me drool.

Best of luck with the trade!

openbolt1

Enlightened

WTT=want to trade

Ahhh, I see. Stupid me. I thought I could maybe trade dead presidents for the Destroyer II. My mistake, I'll pay more attention from now on!

shomie911

Enlightened

Wow, that is a cool looking light.

Good luck with the sale. :twothumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.