• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn for now....

04orgZx6r

Enlightened
I have the Flahoholic bug....but no cash...so gotta try to sell a few things...

Custom 4D "beater" M*G
$38 $33

I had a 4D beater mag laying around when I was practicing my anodzing so I threw them in the tank. They were done in different runs, so they are not the same, however they do look good together IMHO.:cool:
This was a beater M*G so all parts are in used condition. The body is just the stock M*G body.
You could use the head and tailcap on your Magmod.

I'm open to trades, let me know if you have any spare parts laying around:twothumbs

Pics!

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis. Payment must be made within 24 hours, unless we worked out a deal otherwise. (PP address is in my profile)

3) Asking price listed includes shipping via USPS First Class to the CONUS, with DC. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, not in CONUS…etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Thanks for looking!:wave:

Last edited: